Brodus Clay needs a storyline

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Does anyone else agree with it? Every week it's always the same with him being on squash matches. I wanna see some more of his moves rather than just 2 or 3 moves and a finisher. I wanna see him actually wrestle. He has been squashing almost all the weaker wrestlers and now it's just gonna repeat over unless he becomes involve in a feud or something. IMO, he could become a big babyface for the WWE. :brodus:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
I presume they just have nothing for him to until after 'Mania. They should have given him a fued just after they introduced him, they basically had nothing for him to do after like 2 weeks of him debuting.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Not every week, some weeks he randomly doesn't appear -.-.

He does need a story-line against a good heel. I'd love to see him feud with Ambrose or something.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I'm glad he did some moves in his last match. Need. Longer. Matches! Please!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I've said this since the time he re-debuted. Him squashing no name jobbers isn't holding people's interest like a feud would

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Put a gimmick on Riley, turn him heel, feud with Brodus. BOOM.

Riley will lose in that way, heel turn is fine, but a good storyline with a equal wrestler would be better imo.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Riley just needs a mic to get over, he doesn't need to win. Brodus would go over obviously. Then you can have heel R-Truth going at him or something. He should avoid top heels atm.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo going all Vince Russo turning every face heel in these hypotheticals

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
They're meaningless talents at the moment, Truth still gets the what chants every time he speaks, he was an awesome heel. Riley is nothing at the moment so it'd only theoretically be one heel turn. If it was Russo Brodus Clay would already be giving birth by now.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Is Riley not on NXT or Superstars? I don't watch that crap

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
You give Russo too much credit, if he was booking Brodus would have been the hand Mae Young gave birth to, Mark Henry JR.