Brock, Punk, HHH and Vince all scheduled for Aug 13 Smackdown Tapings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I have a feeling that something will happen with Bryan and his match cause *Minor Raw Segment Spoiler Taped Yesterday*
On Raw for next week Vince said he wanted someone like HHH to face Cena at Sumemrslam

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
I have a feeling that something will happen with Bryan and his match cause *Minor Raw Segment Spoiler Taped Yesterday*
On Raw for next week Vince said he wanted someone like HHH to face Cena at Sumemrslam

It'll be Bryan vs Cena, even WWE aren't stupid enough to do anything other than that.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
It'll be Bryan vs Cena, even WWE aren't stupid enough to do anything other than that.

Im not sure on it, Maybe Vince will try and screw Bryan over but Bryan gets the win then Orton cashes in for the heel turn.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Im not sure on it, Maybe Vince will try and screw Bryan over but Bryan gets the win then Orton cashes in for the heel turn.

I reckon the exact same thing will happen (otherwise it's obvious D-Bry didn't win MITB just so Cena could leech off his popularity), although I wouldn't describe it as screwing Bryan over. If anything, it'll get him even more over with the fans, and Orton may ashley be able to get heel heat.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I reckon the exact same thing will happen (otherwise it's obvious D-Bry didn't win MITB just so Cena could leech off his popularity), although I wouldn't describe it as screwing Bryan over. If anything, it'll get him even more over with the fans, and Orton may ashley be able to get heel heat.

I meant kayfabe Vince tries to screw Bryan in the match but Bryan gets the win anyway and Orton cashes in for the heel turn.

Skully

Jobber
Reaction score
Van Dam... May watch a streaming...
any 1 have bugs like me ?
1011528_306174279526222_5627922_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd....403x403/1011528_306174279526222_5627922_n.jpg