Brock Lesnar Thinks He Will Have One More WWE Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
GYI0062131848.jpg
Brock Lesnar's name has been back in the headlines lately due to a new deal that has him as a featured character in an upcoming WWE video game. Given that this deal was able to get done, the obvious question is if he'd consider coming back to pro wrestling, even if it's only for one match.

That's just the question asked in a recent ESPN interview:

Jon Robinson: Do you ever think you will go back and have one last WWE match?

Brock Lesnar: I think I will. I think under the right circumstances I will. I think if Vince McMahon and I were able to sit down at the same dinner table and break some bread that we could come up with some kind of game plan. At the end of the day, I'm an ultimate fighter. That's who I am and that's who I'll always be. I was an entertainer but at the end of the day, I'm still as real as it gets. I think a lot of things have to fall in the right places for something like that to happen.

Lesnar is scheduled to return to UFC action against Alistair Overeem at UFC 141 on December 30.