Brock Lesnar Returns To SmackDown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
- WWE World Heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar is being locally advertised and will most likely appear for the 10/21 Smackdown taping. Lesnar would be making a very rare appearance on SmackDown, but the reason for this is because it will be the final TV taping prior to the Hell in A Cell PPV, which there are plans for Brock to defend the title inside Hell in a Cell.

Source: F4WOnline

The InTrust Arena in Wichita released the following advertisement today

Last edited:

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Oh? Maybe more people on here will actually watch Smackdown on that date? Where's @Crayo ? There's your Smackdown update bud.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Brock Lesnar finally returning home to Smackdown. :woohoo:I'm guessing this is largely being done to promote Smackdown returning to Thursday nights? At least it's good to know Lesnar is almost certainly working the Hell In A Cell PPV.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Meltzer reported yesterday that WWE officials are currently denying that Brock will be appearing on any episode of Smackdown in the foreseeable future.

Of course, this could just be them not wanting anyone to know yet. Same with how they denied the veracity of earlier reports that said Smackdown was returning to Thursdays despite that now being confirmed.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
The rumor I've heard is that Lesnar is taping segments in advance leading up to his NoC showdown with John Cena.
This the same route TNA took with Jeff Hardy fresh off his heel turn during his court battle for receiving 'substances'.
Like Hardy, Lesnar can't breathe on a stick. The differences stop there as hardy can be quite profound when he has time to sit and think about exactly what he's going to say.
I severely doubt Lesnar can go 'there' or so anything profound other than the same business he's given since he's been born

WarMachine1

Reaction score
Meltzer reported yesterday that WWE officials are currently denying that Brock will be appearing on any episode of Smackdown in the foreseeable future.

Of course, this could just be them not wanting anyone to know yet. Same with how they denied the veracity of earlier reports that said Smackdown was returning to Thursdays despite that now being confirmed.

Exactly what I'm thinking since the arena released a video advertising it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
brock going back to his roots...I love it.

WarMachine1

Reaction score
This time, it's actually happening.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwe-live-to...n-boston-march

I have not watched a single SmackDown since 2011 and I will definitely tune in to this particular episode. I mean come on. Brock was the ruler of SmackDown for his entire first WWE run and Mauro being in the presence of Lesnar will be quite fun to see. Just let Lesnar have a match like he does at house shows that night for the hell of it and for the sake of Mauro being able to call a Lesnar match.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
This time, it's actually happening.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwe-live-to...n-boston-march

I have not watched a single SmackDown since 2011 and I will definitely tune in to this particular episode. I mean come on. Brock was the ruler of SmackDown for his entire first WWE run and Mauro being in the presence of Lesnar will be quite fun to see. Just let Lesnar have a match like he does at house shows that night for the hell of it and for the sake of Mauro being able to call a Lesnar match.

Sweet!