Brock Lesnar considering UFC return.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Brock Lesnar was sitting cageside at tonight's UFC 146 PPV.
During a post-match press conference, when UFC head Dana White was asked whether there was anything to Lesnar being at the show, White responded, "maybe" and smiled.

Later on, White admitted that Lesnar could be returning to UFC. He had a big smile on his face every time that Lesnar was brought up.

Lesnar is signed with WWE through Wrestlemania 29, although the current storyline is that Lesnar has quit the company and is suing them for money owed when Triple H revoked a verbal agreement between Lesnar and storyline general manager John Laurinaitis.

Also interesting to note that Paul Heyman was in Las Vegas this week.

PW Insider

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
KevinLockard23 said:
Thought he was forced into retirement because of a health issue?

He wasn't forced. He had serious health issues though, he could have died and was very close to actually doing so. He retired after getting beaten easily by Overeem. I personally think it'd be a bad move if he moved back, good for the UFC ofc.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
I knew it wouldnt be long til Lesanr went back to UFC

Yep, he's in love with the business. Just hope he doesn't get hurt again.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I was watching the post fight presser, and Dana seemed to be joking around to me. I can't see this happening

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm sure Dana wants it to happen since Brock sold more PPVs than anyone, but I don't really want to see it. He can't take a punch and he is obviously not the same fighter since his diverticulitis, his fights with Cain and Reem were just painful to watch happen.