Brock Lesnar Comments On WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Brock Lesnar Comments On WWE
Brock Lesnar had some interesting comments on WWE and pro wrestling at this week's UFC 141 pre-fight press event. "If you lived in a cave for the last 50 years, you will probably think is real but it's not," Lesnar said about WWE.

Lesnar also made the comment this week that there wasn't much else to do while on the road with WWE than go to the next town, "scrap and steal other guys' girlfriends."

[video=youtube;DkOqgXHliSY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DkOqgXHliSY#t=1187s[/video]

At 19:47

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Brock doing the best he can do to make himself have a big name with WWE. I find that pretty insulting but whatever Brock wasn't cut out for the company. He may be all big and strong in the outside, but he was too soft to handle himself mentally for the road.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Its disappointing that all his UFC press conferences are full of jackasses who hound him with wrestling questions.

Get over it, he left nearly 8 years ago.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Its disappointing that all his UFC press conferences are full of jackasses who hound him with wrestling questions.

Get over it, he left nearly 8 years ago.
Seriously, I would get it more if the guy was a bust in UFC but he's become their biggest draw and they still try and use him to bury wrestling.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'm not watching something for 35 minutes that has the intention of being dull and less interesting than a wrestling promo on purpose.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
The Cork is right. Brock has been gone 8 years, he has little contact with the business anymore and I don't see why people keep asking him questions about it. Why don't they just ask him questions about the UFC.

Deuce

Reaction score
Stop asking this guy about the WWE, you'll always get douchebag-ish answers.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Brock Lesnar Hints At A Possible WWE Return Down The Line
The following are highlights from a recent interview with former UFC heavyweight champion and WWE Superstar Brock Lesnar:

Lesnar on training to fight Alistair Overeem at UFC 141: "We've studied Alistair and tried to figure out his tendencies. There are a lot of different things to look at. I know I have to perform to the best of my capabilities to beat him. We've had a successful camp, injury free, and hopefully by the time we're in Las Vegas, no stones have been unturned. You never know until you get into the octagon, though. Anything can happen."

Lesnar on working with WWE again: "I was recently asked to be on a WWE Legends video game, and when I did it rumors sprouted I was coming back. I'm an ultimate fighter. I know [pro wrestling's] always there. If the organization sees business to be made off me, I don't think anyone in their right mind would turn down money, do you?"

Check out the complete article online at LATimes.com.

There's some more info, hopefully he does return.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It is surprising that he is still asked about WWE even though he is a former UFC Heavyweight champion. Not sure why it is relevant anymore, yes that is what he previously did and that is how he became a big name but that was a long time ago and he has moved on and become the top of his weight division in the UFC.

WWE would give anything to get him back now but I doubt it will happen anytime soon. Maybe in four to five years when he is done with UFC he will do something similar to The Rock where he returns for one match at WM against the next big thing.