Brock Lesnar Calls BS, Says He Can Take A Punch

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
"I think it's a bunch of bullshit. The fights that I've gotten hit, I've stood and banged with Heath Herring, Randy Couture, Frank Mir -- I've taken a lot of shots. I mean, Shane Carwin. And I've yet to be knocked out. I had refs stop a fight for a submission and a TKO, which is a referee stoppage. I've never been knocked out cold."

-- Former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar emphatically responds to a question from Sports Illustrated that questioned the mountain of a man's critics who say he has an inability to take a punch. Lesnar contends that he has yet to be put to sleep after being hit by some of the best heavyweights on the promotion's roster, which should be enough to prove his harshest critics wrong. At UFC 116, the former WWE star survived an onslaught of punches that had him backpedaling inside the Octagon by one of the most dangerous and powerful strikers in the heavyweight division, Shane Carwin. Lesnar absorbed everything Carwin could "Engineer" and proceeded to submit him in the second round after he was unable to capitalize with his vicious ground-and-pound. Three months later, Lesnar lost his UFC heavyweight strap to Cain Velasquez via technical knockout.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I think he has a good chin, It's either the pain or the fear of pain that he can't stand.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
I think he has a good chin, It's either the pain or the fear of pain that he can't stand.

Yeah he just curls up in foetal position and gets tagged in his face.

Amazing how a guy his size has such crappy punch resistance though, against Velasquez he was stumbling around the ring like a baby giraffe.