Brock Lesnar (4 versions)

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Which one is better?
V1:
brocklesnerWS2.jpg

V2:
brocklesnerWScopy.jpg

V3:
brocklesnerWS3.jpg

V4:
brocklesnerWS4copy.jpg

Wrestling Station

^I agree, lol. Having Lesnar in a sig, is just making it more ugly. lol.

I didnt know what will suit Lesnar, its kinda challenge really to find out what will suit this dude! >_>

I tried to de-saturate. said then let me not. And all of the tries when down hill.

So what do you suggest? Using blue color as a start?

also bare in mind that this is the most recent and only pic of lesnar in the UFC I could find. Most pics are poor quality including this one as well lol.

Reaction score
i suggest a gray background, and i suggest u cut lesnar out, and try to make him stand out, dont bury him under all that light

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You need to make sure you highlight the fact that his tatoo makes it look like he's being titty-fucked.

xtremebadass

WS you have inspired me to make a Brock Lesnar sig. :) Thank you.

StaticX

Reaction score
Ws.. you really went down the hill man! It looks like you were doing a diva sig rather than Brock! :(

You could try making this sig like your The Dark Knight sig you made on request.. that style'd definitely suit Lesnar! :)