Brock has NOT quit. Its all part of the storyline

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
For anyone out there who thinks Brock has quit I am here to tell you he hasent. Its all part of the storyline. Some people think he has quit again but he hasent. He will be back at Summerslam to fight HHH. For now there keeping him off tv to sell this storyline and also since Brock is only doing limited dates for this 1 year deal then he wont be on Raw every week. Sorry to state the obvious just thought I would post this

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I think most people know. At first a few people including myself were worried, but it was our inner-marks. It was quite obvious as soon as Heyman appeared they'll be working the Summerslam angle. Fuck HHH.

Reactions: Bort

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
:youdontsay::youdontsay::youdontsay::youdontsay::youdontsay::youdontsay::youdontsay::youdontsay::youdontsay::youdontsay::youdontsay::youdontsay::youdontsay::youdontsay::youdontsay::youdontsay::youdontsay::youdontsay::youdontsay::youdontsay::youdontsay:

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
For anyone out there who thinks Brock has quit I am here to tell you he hasent. Its all part of the storyline. Some people think he has quit again but he hasent. He will be back at Summerslam to fight HHH. For now there keeping him off tv to sell this storyline and also since Brock is only doing limited dates for this 1 year deal then he wont be on Raw every week. Sorry to state the obvious just thought I would post this
wee-bey-gif.gif

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
YYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I was so worried he'd left.