Britt Baker injury not serious, not expected to miss much time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
05_toni_storm_vs_ruby_soho_2023_01_25_dynamite_0017.jpg

Britt Baker's injury isn't expected to keep her out of action for long.

AEW announced on Wednesday that the former champion was not medically cleared and had been removed from a scheduled triple threat against Ruby Soho and Toni Storm on Dynamite. Our own Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that Baker's injury is not considered serious and she isn't expected to miss much time.

Meltzer said:

Britt had an injury. The way it was described to me, and I don't know what the injury was, is that she is not hurt badly and she possibly could have wrestled but it would have been a bad idea for her to wrestle.
I heard it wasn't serious.
Whatever it is, she is not expected to be out of action for any length of time, is what I was told.
Baker appeared on the stage area during the singles match between Soho and Storm on Dynamite. The distraction she provided allowed Soho to pick up the victory.

AEW President Tony Khan revealed on Busted Open Radio yesterday that the Baker vs. Soho vs. Storm triple threat will take place once Baker is medically cleared.

Baker last wrestled on the January 11, 2023, edition of Dynamite from Los Angeles. She teamed with Jamie Hayter and defeated Saraya and Toni Storm that night. Hayter & Baker also teamed up to defeat the Renegade twins on last week's edition of Rampage. Baker defeating Billie Starkz aired on AEW Dark this week as well.

Reactions: Roy Mustang