Britt Baker comments on Thunder Rosa ahead of All Access premiere

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
mtk2mjuwotg4odk2nzi0nta3.jpg

Britt Baker says she still has "the same questions" about Thunder Rosa.

Baker and Adam Cole took part in an interview with Slam Wrestling recently to promote the premiere of AEW All Access. She was asked about a scene in tonight's episode where she is critical of Thunder Rosa for vacating her championship but continuing to travel for personal appearances.

Baker said:

I stand by everything I said because I still have the same questions… You are traveling all over the place for other projects but you’re not coming [to] work where you are the champion? I have that question. I want to know why. I am just asking that question because I’m very passionate and protective of AEW. Anyone can call me a bully but I stand by that and that question still hasn’t been answered to this day. People like Adam Cole would have killed to be able to come to work but he cannot travel. It is not like he was going in and doing a signing or convention or a seminar. They’re not coming to work but he wasn’t able to even leave the house.

Rosa was originally scheduled to defend her AEW Women's World Championship against Toni Storm at All Out 2022. She ended up pulling out of the match due to a back injury and Storm won a four-way to earn what was then declared the interim title. Shortly after Jamie Hayter defeated Storm for the belt at Full Gear, it was announced that Rosa had vacated the official title and the interim tag would be removed from both Hayter and Storm's reigns.

While Rosa has yet to return from her back injury, she has been working with the Spanish Commentary team since last month.

AEW All Acess premiers Wednesday, March 29 at 10 p.m. Eastern time on TBS

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I think it really depends on the injury. Some injuries you can travel with but not work with. Others you have to basically be in the house