Britney Spears Wishes Her Uncle A Happy Birthday By Looking Hot In A Little Black Dre

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Music Boss

Reaction score
Britney Spears wishes her uncle a happy birthday by posing in a LBD. Yep, you're totally confused by the title of this post. But to be totally honest, so are we! We love you, Britney Spears, but we have to ask: In what universe does you standing in a sexy black dress equate to sending [...]

More...

Screen-shot-2012-08-23-at-12.44.30-PM.png
Britney Spears wishes her uncle a happy birthday by posing in a LBD.
Yep, you're totally confused by the title of this post. But to be totally honest, so are we! We love you, Britney Spears, but we have to ask: In what universe does you standing in a sexy black dress equate to sending a "happy birthday" message to your uncle?
Yesterday, Britney tweeted the above photo of her in a hot black ensemble with the caption: "Wishing my Uncle Happy Birthday..." And truly we're not judging, it's just that the last time I wished my uncle a "happy birthday," it was via a Facebook wall post, and definitely not a sexy pic of me in a skimpy dress. Then again, maybe she was en route to his black tie birthday party? Yes, that must be it. Whatever. Happy birthday, Uncle Spears!
Photo credit: @britneyspears

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Re: Britney Spears Wishes Her Uncle A Happy Birthday By Looking Hot In A Little Black

In what universe does you standing in a sexy black dress equate to sending a "happy birthday" message to your uncle?

:lmao

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Re: Britney Spears Wishes Her Uncle A Happy Birthday By Looking Hot In A Little Black

Makes you wonder if the uncle was pleased by her gesture.