Britney Spears Announces Album Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

syrger

Reaction score
Thanks, she's really a beauty :D

Kairi

Reaction score

Pop titan Britney Spears is officially back! Having already notched up a #1 with new single ‘Hold It Against Me’, the singer’s forthcoming album has officially been given a releas date.

According to MTV (by way of the singer’s label rep), the as yet untitled record is to hit stores on…
March 15th!

More info on the opus via MTV below:
(The album) features “multiple songs†from pop masterminds Max Martin and Dr. Luke. Additional production credits include Rodney Jerkins, Stargate, Fraser T. Smith, Bloodshy & Avant and more. Fans can choose between a standard (soft pack/wallet packaging) version of the album and the deluxe (expanded soft pack with additional booklet pages), which will feature three or four additional tracks.

In terms of Spears’ press plans, the follow-up to 2008’s Circus will be met with “a major TV event to launch the album†and a TV campaign, which will feature a variation of spots before the LP hits stores. The promotional rollout will extend to advertisements on everything from the Internet to the side of taxicabs. Other marketing schemes include a “LGBT/Lifestyle campaign,†worldwide online fan contests and routine tweets from Brit.​

Britney is going to sell just cause of who she is, I will be looking to see what she does first week out the gate though.

Kairi

Reaction score
Britney Spears has finally unveiled the title and cover of her highly anticipated new album. ‘Femme Fatale’ is scheduled for released on March 15th and is preceded by the worldwide #1 single ‘Hold It Against Me’. The record will include contributions from hit-makers Dr. Luke, Danja, Max Martin and others.

i'll upload the cover as soon as i can find it.

Kairi

Reaction score
britney-femme-fat-e1296671143492.jpg