Brightness Help

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

Some people have really bright lights and stuff in their sigs and posters, how do you do it?

StaticX

Reaction score
Hmmm.. well, there are alot of ways to do that.. but I do it like this.. I take the airbrush (Photoshop CS2 has it installed in it, don't know about other versions).. choose a prominent colour from the render, and brush it behind the render a bit and set it to soft-light and over-lay.. and the way I do it, the brushing comes between the render and the background.. ofcourse there's alot to do after you put it that way.. means that you have to do alot to make it look better, but thats how I originally do the lightning.. you can also find lightning brushes on deviantart.. they'll be really helpfull too..!!

CT Styles

So will that make something like this? (Center of the image, that sort of brightness)

danielspostercopy.jpg

StaticX

Reaction score
Yes it would.. but you'll have to work on that part too.. you'll have to brush in the center.. set it to softlight or overlay and decrease the opacity to around 50%.. and then you've to brush over it again and again untill you get what you want.. kinda hard to explain for me..

Wrestling Station

CT Styles, i told you before through PM. Anyway, as StaticX said above, thats one way to do it (the simplist way and the fastest way). and good thing you used one of my old work as an example hehe