Bride's ultimate wedding nightmare

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kellie

Reaction score
A bride has endured an excruciating wedding embarrassment after her dress came off as she walked up the aisle to say her vows.

The woman apparently steps on the dress which becomes entangled in her high heels and she is forced to flee in only a G-string.

The video, which emerged on viral websites yesterday, seems to have been filmed in Russia but there are no other details about exactly where or when it was shot and there has been speculation it could be fake.

The identity of the person who shot and uploaded the video has also not been revealed.

Video http://news.ninemsn.com.au/viralvacuum/glance/218827/brides-ultimate-wedding-nightmare.glance

ninemsn

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
That seems like it would be fake, but who knows.

Swinny

Reaction score
In soviet (er not soviet anymore) Russia, dress undresses itself! :shifty:

I could buy it being real, seems like they'd do more with it if it was fake, seems kind of pointless to just do that. I guess if they just wanted to get people to watch it, it worked, so who knows...