Match Brian Zewbowski vs. Graves - Revival

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
xwfi24.png

Face Your Fears

Grave Consequences Coffin Match
Brian Zewbowski vs. "Your Darkest Fears" Graves

XWFHumanity-2.png
VS.
XWFGraves-2.png

#GraveConsequences

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Thursday, Jan 30th, 2020.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Chapter 1:

Buried Alive

… Alive… Buried Alive… Buried Alive… Hey… Wake up… Wake. Up.

He opens his eyes suddenly and nervously, shooting up out of his seat. Brian Zewbowski sweats and breathes heavily. He’s in his own home, having fallen asleep after a long day. It had to be a nightmare, as he so often gets of late.

Brian Z: G-gah. G-god… dammit...

He shifts in his seat, getting up and stumbling his way to the bathroom. He turns on the light, which flickers for a few seconds before staying. Brian stands over the sink, his hands firmly planted into it, as he stares at himself in the mirror, noticing all the imperfections, scars, and his pale blue eyes looking back at him. This is a man who has become worn from his own experiences with life.

Brian Z: It had to be a nightmare… He can’t…

???: He can’t what?

A voice shoots out on the room. A familiar voice in Brian’s life, he stares into the mirror in horror as his reflection stares back, with a wicked grin. The pale blue eyes of Brian have shifted into the demonic brown, marking the arrival of Brian’s life-mate: Humanity.

Brian Z: God-dammit! Why can’t you just leave me be? I thought I had finally gotten rid of you-

Humanity: Pah! A pity you’d think that, Brian my old friend. You thought you got rid of me? Of course not; oh how you tried though. I’ll give you that, you had me buried alive inside your mind for a while.

Brian scrambles, turning the mirror to reveal his medicine cabinet, quickly grabbing his anti-psychotics and swallowing a few pills. He gasps and coughs, taking a glass of water next to him and filling it. Brian takes a few swigs of water and a few deep breaths. He pauses and reluctantly turns back the mirror.

Humanity: You good now? Took your little medicine?

Brian Z: Fuck you… Just go away…

Humanity: Awww, but I wanted to play a little longer. Fine, Brian. Be a real pussy and don’t listen to what I have to say.

Brian Z: You’re gonna say it anyways, just say it, man…

Humanity: Good lad. I see you’ve come outta retirement. New little fed, new ways to hurt your body. I want back in.

Brian Z: Absolutely not. I refuse to let you take control. You aren’t gonna hurt me or anyone else anymore.

The man in the mirror pauses and cups his chin in his hand, with a little smirk.

Humanity: Well, about that. I’ve let you think you had control. But I’m bored, Brian. I want to have fun with you and so many others again. So you know what? When you least expect it, I’ll be back. Not much you can do about it either. Those anti-psychotics won’t work forever against me. Oh how you’ll try and try, but I always get my way in the end.

With grit teeth and an angry roar, Brian rears back his fist and smashed it right through the mirror. Glass shards and blood splatter everywhere, and Brian breathes heavily with sweat pouring down his face. Another mirror broken out of anger and frustration, and hate…

Brian Z: Why can’t I be alone...

Brian looks at his battered hand, with glass and blood covered all over it, he goes to clean it up. He wants that monster in his head gone forever… could there be a way?

Reactions: Hoss and Jimmy King

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
"F*** Your Fears And F*** You"

We open up inside a dark room a single light bulb flickers on the ceiling as a shadow emerges from the shadow. There is the sounds of footsteps as a hand reaches out grabbing the light half of the face of Graves is sown his joker like face paint the other in the shadows. His dead black eye stares deep into the camera.

Make it stop!

I said make it stop!

Graves smacks his head off the wall the red blood drips from his head heading the ground.

I can hear the screams all the time!

Make it stop!

Graves begins to sway back and forth looking down at his hands as the light swings from the bulb. Graves vanishes and reappears by the light again grabbing it pressing it to his face.

My name is Graves and I am not a good man no! I am a very wicked man with very wicked thoughts. You see I been told I am a monster, a freak, a walking nightmare, that I am evil.

Do you know what evil really is?

Evil is not that thing that goes bump in the night and evil isn't that thing underneath your bed you see true evil is reality itself refusing to face the evil that stares you in the face each and every day.

I find no remorse I find no pain in what I must do this is a dog eat dog world and if that makes me an evil man then so God damn be it. I will be that monster.

Brian... Do you really think you have what it takes to face your fears?

Do you think you can look into the eyes of an evil man and do the wicked twisted things that need to be done?

This match isn't about 1... 2... 3 this is about a fight for survival.

There is nothing I won't do to myself to inflict pain upon you.

Look at my body...

Graves arms are shown as scars are shown across him.

You see each scar tells a story each one tells the vivid detail about the pain and misery I have suffered from each one replays like a movie going over and over again until you are left worth nothing but, the sounds of screams and the numbness that comes with it...

When you look across my body and you see my scars it has to be the question. If I did this to myself what the f*** am I going to do you maybe Graves will look across the ring and he will see a kindred spirit maybe it will be looking into the mirror and seeing the man staring back at you is you.

We are not so different you and I...

Graves looks to the camera a sinister smile comes across his face before dropping to the ground. He holds his hands to his face before running them through his hair. He speaks his crazed usual voice almost serious for a moment.

We are both numb to this cold world but will you have learn to accept it I have learned to thrive in it. You were a man who had everything we have not even begun yet you are herald as the biggest superstar in this business.

That's the difference between you and I because while you are out here handed chance after chance and being given title after title at the end of the day it still make you the subject of your own biggest fear that you are left alone no matter how much you win how much you gain and it eats away at you whether you want to admit it or not you know it is the truth.

Graves turns around heading into the darkness a few moments later the sound of something heavy being dragged across the floor is heard the light bulb bounces off what looks like a coffin. Graves opens it the light bulb still swinging back and forth and he lays in it.

You know to me this feels like nothing there is almost a calmness to it. One might think being alone being trapped inside this thing as the door closes and they put the final nail in the coffin your darkest fears they don't come to life they vanish. This is an eternal rest a calming aftermath. So when this door closes for me it is not going to be fear that goes through my eyes it almost be a thank you.

He closes the coffin door there is a quietness before the door crashes open again.

There is only one problem...

Every time you hit me I am gonna beg for more for every inch of blood of mine that is left in that ring in that arena your blood will be side by side with mine. I will leave the shell of a man that is staring at me a husk. A hollow nothin and if that means I will be laid to rest by your side then they can lock us both in that coffin.

There is no rest for the wicked.

giphy.gif

Graves turns lighting a match setting the coffin on fire. He sits there watching it the flames engulfing the room around him he smiles holding his hands to the fire.

Reactions: Jimmy King