Brian Toogood @BigMoneyBTG

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
"I'm alive you motherfuckers. Call off the funeral."

"And just so it is clear. Fine, I lost. But YOU IDIOTS TRY HAVING YOUR STOMACH PRESSED ON SHARP POINTY THINGS, AND YOUR ENTIRE BODY TWISTED LIKE A PRETZEL!"

"But to @WrestlingPatriot. I don't like you. Your America schtick is cheesy, you are a total geek, your wife is annoying, your theme music sucks, and why don't you have a FUCKING NORMAL NAME!? But, congrats, you won. Enjoy your belt for now. You earned your moment of glory. You're at least someone who can wrestle. Maybe it'll be a little bit, but next time, things will be different. #BTGsThoughts #StillBestAtHashtags #MyGirlIsBetterThanYours"

@Patriot Pants

Reactions: Patriot Pants

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
"I'm alive you motherfuckers. Call of the funeral."

"And just so it is clear. Fine, I lost. But YOU IDIOTS TRY HAVING YOUR STOMACH PRESSED ON SHARP POINTY THINGS, AND YOUR ENTIRE BODY TWISTED LIKE A PRETZEL!"

"But to
@WrestlingPatriot. I don't like you. Your America schtick is cheesy, you are a total geek, your wife is annoying, your theme music sucks, and why don't you have a FUCKING NORMAL NAME!? But, congrats, you won. Enjoy your belt for now. You earned your moment of glory. You're at least someone who can wrestle. Maybe it'll be a little bit, but next time, things will be different. #BTGsThoughts #StillBestAtHashtags #MyGirlIsBetterThanYours"

@Patriot Pants
Hey man, look I may still not like you as a person. May not ever like you as person. But you're a damn good wrestler that I'm thankful I got to better myself against. And thanks for the compliment ?

Let's do it again sometime
#WearePATRIOT

P.s: #MygirlcouldkickyourstoSunday

Reactions: Rosie

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Hey man, look I may still not like you as a person. May not ever like you as person. But you're a damn good wrestler that I'm thankful I got to better myself against. And thanks for the compliment ?

Let's do it again sometime #WearePATRIOT

P.s: #MygirlcouldkickyourstoSunday

"Give it time. I need vaccines. Also: #MyGirlIsntAWrestlerDumbass But she has considered training. Just she won't rush to it thanks to the trauma YOU caused, you #sickfuck"

(Even while complimenting, BTG is still BTG)

• Haha
Reactions: Patriot Pants

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
"Finally out of the hospital. Now time to watch the #NFLPlayoffs Just NOBODY CUT THE FEED WITH A WEIRD KID'S TV SHOW!"