Brian Stann Says He'll Be The Analyst On Future UFC On FOX Shows

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
From "All American's" official Twitter account:

"Huge thanks to all the fans who have supported me after the Fuel broadcast. Looks like I will be doing the Live Fox shows now. Power of fans."

To those who watch with a critical eye (ahem) this is welcome news. The UFC debuted on FOX with Brock Lesnar and Dana White serving as analysts to decidedly mixed results. The second show wasn't much better, with Randy Couture doing a decent enough job but Jon Jones absolutely bombing on live TV.

Stann, meanwhile, was calm, cool and composed while providing insight without sounding as though he was unsure of himself. In fact, if one didn't know better, one might think he's a seasoned veteran with a microphone in his hand.

He also has a fight coming up at UFC Sweden in April against, Alessio Sakara

Ben

Reaction score
Didn't see it so I don't know, but they need to have Randy as a analyst full time, as he's the best that I've seen so far in terms of a ex fighter. K Flo on the announce team would be nice to, always been impressed with him.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Stann did alright, a lot better than Jon Jones did back on the Davis/Evans fight but yeah they should see if they could get Randy on for the Fuel and FX shows.