Brian Kendrick's new gimmick is GOLD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

I love it, except for uziqule (sp!?) simply because of that stupid name. The thing with all these lightweights is, if you give them a character they will get over. Look at Jimmy Wang Yang for example, before his new gimmick he was Akio, a fucking geek that nobody cared about. Now (well, pre suspension at least) he got pushed and actually got over with the fans. Brian Kendrick is going to experience the same thing, except as a heel. He'll get pushed to the mid-card until he gets built up enough to be a credible US title contender, then we'll get to see the best thing to ever happen in the WWE, a US title run with the "new" Brian Kendrick! lol.

Anyway, I am loving his new gimmick and I am very interested in seeing where they take it in the coming weeks.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Ezikeal I think...and yeah The Kendrick wont go far......Imo hes way to tiny to be considered credible...But hell, what do I know....Ive always been a huge Kendrick fan and I remember I once posted here on IWF that Spanky was my fav of all time haha.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i saw one of his matches and it was just terrible. i know it was against a jobber but it sucked. and his gimmick is boring imo...

chessarmy

^ it was a glorified squash match though, so you can't really complain about that. Plus, you have to build the guy up first before you actually put him in real matches

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya but it would help build him up if people didnt change the channel then he comes out...

chessarmy

^ so you're saying he should be in 5 star matches when people barely know what his new gimmick is about? Just be patient, once he gets built up as someone we can actually take seriously, he will be a part of lots of great matches that I'm sure will not make you change the channel

Moonlight Drive

I love 'The Biran Kendrick'. He's actually not too bad on the mic right now, and he never really got a chance in Londrick. Gotta agree with JR, a bit like Brian Pillman, although he seems incredibly alike old school early '90s HBK, with Ezekiel being Diesel/Sid

But overall, yeah, I'm really liking The Brian Kendrick

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Spanky's, I mean Brian Kendrick's new gimmick is great. I'm hoping he'll be taken seriously and he'll get a decent midcard push.

1chiban

Reaction score
Don't you think he's too small to get REAL heel heat on larger guys? This is why they need a Cruiserweight division again...

But the gimmick looks good in its embryonic stages I must say.

Ezekiel is the sp for his bodyguard I believe ;)

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

The Kendrick is pure awesome, seriously I was watching SD and Ekiezel(sp?)put a jacket on The Kendrick and The Kendrick walked up the ramp like a crackhead.

He's like a drunk rich asshole. That jacket is full of win.

MikeRaw

The gimmick is ok, but it won't go far. Winning a few matches, and a short push, I can see. If wwe bbrought back the cruiserweight belt, he could be the biggest heel there, but I think he will just stauy a midcarder. It's better than nothing though.

the dark knight

I love it, except for uziqule (sp!?) simply because of that stupid name. The thing with all these lightweights is, if you give them a character they will get over. Look at Jimmy Wang Yang for example, before his new gimmick he was Akio, a fucking geek that nobody cared about. Now (well, pre suspension at least) he got pushed and actually got over with the fans. Brian Kendrick is going to experience the same thing, except as a heel. He'll get pushed to the mid-card until he gets built up enough to be a credible US title contender, then we'll get to see the best thing to ever happen in the WWE, a US title run with the "new" Brian Kendrick! lol.

Anyway, I am loving his new gimmick and I am very interested in seeing where they take it in the coming weeks.
i thought he was one of tajiri's bodyguards...:g:
CASE CLOSED (One Rey Mysterio is enough).
enough?? he should be gone...seriously. no cruiserweight division, cruiserweights=jobbers.

Airfixx

^^^Aside from being injury prone, Rey's ok n 'all that, but I just can't stomach another short-ass-underdog-chasing-the-world-title angle (or similar such scenarios)... Not given the average size of WWE ME-ers.

Before they do ever get rid tho', they should have Khali use Rey as a club-like foreign object in a match (bit like Show did against the ring post when Rey was on that stretcher @ NWO08) - I'd piss my pants over that shit!

Reaction score
The gimmick is good, he seems very comfortable with it. He won't go far because of his wieght, i guess he could get as far enough as to becoming tag champs, crusierweight, & maybe some how US champ.