Breaking News!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
It has come to our attention that WWE misrepresents the height of their superstars!
ProWrestlingFans.com said:
By standing next to John Cena on Raw on Monday, Cryme Tyme inadvertently gave us a good idea of their real heights. John Cena is legitimately 6 feet tall. On the WWE website, JTG is billed as 6 foot 1. However, standing next to Cena, he appears to be three, maybe even four inches shorter than him. If JTG was really 6 foot 1, he'd obviously be taller than Cena, but he's clearly not. There is another height discrepancy between Cena and JTG's tag team partner, Shad Gaspard. On the WWE website, Shad is billed as 6 foot 7. Based on the photo posted on WWE.com, he's really only about 3 inches taller than Cena. You can see the photo WWE.com put up revealing their true heights at the site.
I AM OUTRAGED!!

:p

1chiban

Reaction score
He is genuinely 6ft apparently.

MikeRaw

What if Cena isnt legitametly 6 ft tall? lmao. How do they know that they lied or whatever on Cryme Tyme's height? Maybe they say Cena is 6 foot but hes actually 6-3 or something.

J

I think we all already know that some wrestlers heights are lied about or just exaggerated a little bit...

Beer Money Army

wwe always lies about height.. Fon instance how Many times have you heard different Hight for Kane/Taker..

I remember when kane was issac he ws billed at 6'9 and then he became Kane.. He must of gain 4-5 inches and his dick might only be half inch sized

also the big show and BDV weight would be wrong..

I'm at the stage where i ignore it, Just Like JR and Michael Coles Mistakes..

Kaedon

Reaction score
So You Mean Kane Isnt 8ft Tall!?

This Guy

Its true that WWE lies about heights and weights but TNA does it too. Its a time honoured tradition in pro wrestling. I mean in TNA Abyss was always billed as the 7ft monster yet when he came to the ring with James Mitchel he was maybe half a foot taller and Mitchel was like maybe only an inch taller then Tajiri. You telling me that Tajiri & Mitchel are 6'6? I don't think so.

cmfunk

Reaction score
how is this breaking new? any ways I knew they always lied about hieght since sting in the 90's when they used to billed him at 6.2 lol

NinoBrown

Reaction score
This happens in basketball, football and baseball aswell. Unless you know how tall you are and stand next to the wrestler then you won't really know how tall they exactly are.

chessarmy

OMG, they lied about their heights!!?? HOW COULD WWE DO THIS!!??

I could care less about this honestly, WWE can lie all they want about height, weight, eye color, hair color, gender, sex..whatever! It doesn't matter to me. Great..awesome...goodbye

Bubbles222

Reaction score
ain't no suprise...wwe tries to erase people from past archives when it suits them.

DenninV2

Reaction score
They did the same w/ Kurt Angle too. He's only like 5'10" but they billed him as 6'.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Wait .... so ey Mysterio isn't 175 lbs as well? I'm shocked! :shifty: