Breaking News: Kurt Angle Announces Number One Contender Match For Knockouts Championship!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA

Champion
Reaction score
945dc0e48c3ef9d21b0e553e4e8c6b4e_S.jpg

While Gail Kim still recovers from a separated shoulder, Kurt Angle has reached a decision in regards to the next Number 1 Contender for The Knockout's Championship.

Wednesday night on IMPACT, three Knockouts will compete in a Triple Threat Match with the winner going on to challenge HAVOK. It will be Angelina Love, Taryn Terrell and Madison Rayne this Wednesday night!

IMPACTWrestling.com reached out to the three Knockouts for their opinions on this forthcoming encounter.

Angelina Love: "It's time for me to break MY OWN record and become the 7-time TNA Knockouts Champion. Don't let this Beautiful People barbie doll exterior fool you, I've challenged and BEAT competitors of all shapes and sizes. Is HAVOK intimidating? Without a doubt. Do I want, need and DESERVE another opportunity at the Championship? Yes I do! And I'll start this Wednesday night when I face Madison Rayne and Taryn in a #1 Contenders match. I GOT THIS."

Madison Rayne: "I've been waiting patiently for my opportunity to get a shot at the Knockouts Title for awhile now. When I lost the title earlier this year, it was to Angelina. The most recent #1 contenders match I had, I lost to Taryn. But I don't feel that I'm going into this match the underdog. I'm going into it to win. To get that match with HAVOK and to beat her. That title means I've accomplished something and not having it doesn't sit well with me. As for stepping in the ring with HAVOK, it wouldn't be my first time. I've been in the ring with her before and I can't think of a more intimidating opponent to have staring me down wanting to beat me, but I'm not afraid of her. The bigger they are, the harder they fall and the easier they stay down for the 1-2-3!"

Taryn had little to say, "I'm focused on this triple threat first and then I can think about HAVOK."

As you can see, it's going to be a very pivotal and important night Wednesday on Spike TV as Kurt Angle continues to make bold decisions. Angelina Love, Madison Rayne and Taryn Terrell compete in a Triple Threat Number One Contenders Match for the Knockouts Championship. A match HAVOK will be watching closely!

6d337a4d7ed4f9cc441005cf0b06f2bc._.gif

Continue reading...