Breaking News: Gail Kim Out Indefinitely

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA

Champion
Reaction score
c41a136becd97492537d794b131f5498_S.jpg

Due to a separated shoulder suffered at the hands of new Knockouts Champion HAVOK, Gail Kim is out for an unspecified amount of time. First and foremost, we all wish Gail a speedy and full recovery as she heals and rehabs from her injury.

Gail not only separated her shoulder, but upon further review from her personal physician, Gail also tore a few ligaments and some cartilage. While there is no timetable for her return to action, the now former Knockouts Champion, sent us this text message an hour before publishing this piece.

"In all my years of being in this business, I have never experienced the pure evil of someone like HAVOK. To be the target for the title, that I'm used to but to have someone try to put me out indefinitely and end my career...

I have one message for HAVOK. I have overcome a lot in all these years. This will not be the end. Anyone who knows Gail Kim knows that I don't back down from anyone. ANYONE. Now you have the target on your back. You know what they say, the bigger they are, the harder they fall and I will be the one to bring you down."

HAVOK said her piece earlier, but this now begs the question who will step up and challenge HAVOK for the Knockouts Championship.

IMPACTWrestling.com spoke to Kurt Angle earlier today and Angle said he has a plan in place, but revealed he'll break that news via his Twitter account on Monday morning. As always, we will follow up with what Kurt Angle does as it becomes available.

Again, best of luck to Gail Kim in her recovery process. Can any woman on earth stop HAVOK?

f99522a55e802e05cc9c4b016d71d2bb._.gif

Continue reading...