Breaking News: A Big WWE firing today

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

I've just learned that WWE has fired Teddy Hart who was supposed to come to the WWE as the new Hart Fondation.

hbk4894

Reaction score
Steve Gerweck of Gerweck.net is reporting that WWE has released developmental talent Teddy Hart. Hart, a member of the famous Hart family, had been working in both WWE’s Ohio Valley Wrestling and Florida Championship Wrestling developmental territories. He was scheduled to be brought up to the main WWE roster sometime next month with the New Hart Foundation.

While we do not have immediate details on his release nor an official confirmation from WWE, the behavior of Teddy Hart has been a problem in the past. All reports had indicated that things were going well for Hart and that he was slated to be called up. We will post more details as soon as they become available.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Major Changes Due To Teddy Hart's WWE Release

To update you guys on an earlier report, the word going around today is that Teddy Hart was indeed by let go by World Wrestling Entertainment. Details regarding his departure haven't come out yet. I hope to have them later.

Furthermore, due to Hart's departure from the company, it appears as though that the planned New Generation Hart Foundation angle has been scrapped as well.

As late as last week, plans were in place for Hart, Nattie Neidhart, Harry Smith and Ted DiBiase Jr. to debut in WWE next month as the new Hart Foundation. They were going to work some house shows next month, and more than likely be called up to the main roster. What with Hart's departure, it looks like it's back to the drawing board for Neidhart, Smith and DiBiase Jr.

I had been hearing that the New Hart Foundation was booked for the 11/6 Smackdown television taping in Bakersfield, CA. That appears to be off.

--------------------

What a dick.

PeepShow

Why is this a suprise to everyone? Its happened basically everywhere hes been.

Weebo

Reaction score
wow this really sucks, i was so looking forward to this new faction to really help out Smackdown!

Travis40

BENOIT'D....>_>....wait....wrong thread.....FUTURE ENDEAVORED...<_<

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
WTF man....Hart Foundation 2.0 woulda done wonders for Smackdown...Teddy keeps fucking himself and us in the ass!

Reaction score
Not surprised I'm sure everybody knows about his backstage attitude!:evil_4:

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Don't know much bout Teddy except that he loves to screw himself over when an opportunity is handed to him.

The Godfather

Reaction score
I agree with the overall consensus of this thread that Teddy Hart is a total dick. He can't even keep a job because his attitude, maybe now he'll sit up and take notice of his actions...but I doubt it.

LKP

Hey maybe its a swerve? Who knows. Mind you it was a long time coming.

Travis40

I'm not sure why people are like "this is such a shock" becuase Teddy Hart has done this everywhere he's been. He did it in ROH during the infamous "Cage Moonsault incident" where he did moonsaults off the top of the cage and started puking when he got out of the ring. But yeah, Teddy didn't just screw himself out of this opportunity, he also screwed the other people that were going to be in the Hart Foundation 2.0 because we all know they'll be fired sooner or later.