• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Breaking Benjamin reforms

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Benjamin Burnley has reformed his band with 4 new members, Keith Wallen on Lead Guitar, Jasen Rauch on Rhythm guitar (so now the band has 2 rhythm guitarists) Aaron Bruch on Bass, and Shaun Foist on drums.

My reaction... AWWWWW YEAAHHHH!!! Breaking Benjamin is awesome, huge fan of the songs, "Follow", "Diary of Jane" & "I Will Not Bow". For those who don't know, Breaking Benjamin is a post-grunge band, they're like Three Days Grace & Seether. Currently four albums are out from the previous line up. Can't wait for the new music.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Great news! Their first four albums were awesome,'Diary Of Jane' and 'I Will Not Bow" being their GOAT songs.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Not huge on Breaking Benjamin but music is music, we'll see how the new lineup is though.. it's been 5 years since they've been on hiatus right?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Cool news, it was about damn time the band moved on... Interesting line-up, I'm familiar with the guys that've joined in, we shall see how it'll work out. Can't wait to hear some new jams!