Breaking bad

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I always see this show mentioned on twitter and various other sites, what is it and why is it "so good"? Can someone sum it up without pasting wikipedia links and such. I just want to know if it's worth me downloading it.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I watched the first three episodes of season-one. That's all the information I can give you. I didn't like it to be honest.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Breaking Bad is an American television drama series created and produced by Vince Gilligan. Set and produced in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Breaking Bad is the story of Walter White (Bryan Cranston), a struggling high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with advanced lung cancer at the beginning of the series. He turns to a life of crime, producing and selling methamphetamine with a former student, Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul), with the aim of securing his family's financial future before he dies.[1]

The series is broadcast in the United States and Canada on the cable channel AMC, and is a production of Sony Pictures Television. It premiered on January 20, 2008, and has completed its fourth season. On August 14, 2011, AMC announced that Breaking Bad had been renewed for a fifth and final season consisting of 16 episodes.[2] The fifth season will be split into two parts, each consisting of 8 episodes, which premiered on July 15, 2012.[3]

Breaking Bad has received widespread critical acclaim, particularly for its writing, cinematography, and the acting ability of its cast.[4][5] The series has won six Emmy Awards—including three consecutive wins for Lead Actor in a Drama Series for Cranston, one win for Supporting Actor in a Drama Series for Paul, and three nominations for Outstanding Drama Series. Cranston has also been nominated twice for a Golden Globe Award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Television Series – Drama and he was nominated three times for the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Drama Series.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
It's about a High School teacher who has cancer and needs the money to provide for his family incase he dies.So he starts cooking meth.
Really good show tbh.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Myself, @[Vince McMahon] and @[Big Hoss Rambler] watched like 4 episodes on Synchtube. It's AWESOME.

If you want I can PM you torrent links for series 1 :)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jonathan said:
Myself, @[Vince McMahon] and @[Big Hoss Rambler] watched like 4 episodes on Synchtube. It's AWESOME.

If you want I can PM you torrent links for series 1 :)

Please do.

I knew Ryan would be the chump to copy and paste wiki.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I was just thinking earlier today I might need to check this show out. Then I was disappointed when I realized it was in its fifth and final season. lol

Mr Cobalt

Jobber
Reaction score
I watched the first two seasons, and while it was interesting I never found it as amazing as everybody else makes it out to be.

Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
I was just thinking earlier today I might need to check this show out. Then I was disappointed when I realized it was in its fifth and final season. lol

yah i was disappointed also but then again, the main character in the show has cancer so..... I just hope they end it perfectly since they added couple of extra episodes to the season 5.

Asskicker said:
I don't even know if it's amazing tbh.

it's the 4th best TV series according to IMDB so yeah, it's amazing.