Breaking Bad

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Is there anyone here who is a fan of the television show Breaking Bad? I only became a fan last year when Season 4 was nearing it's end. I watched all four seasons in exactly a week and then caught the S4 finale on TV. Season 5 (the final season, which is unfortunately being split into two parts) starts exactly six weeks from Sunday.

With less than two months away, I'm already excited. Much more excited about it than anything going in wrestling nowadays.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Count me in as a fan, i was the same way for season 3, had all my friends demand i watch it and give it a chance, and within a few days i was all caught up and ready to start season 4. Seriously one of the best shows ever, i cant wait to see how he gets taken down, but if Jesse gets screwed and randomly dies (like a Christopher...sorry just rewatched the Sopranos, and i still hate the last 6 episodes) I will treat this just like the Sopranos, and pretend it doesn't exist for a few years, but i doubt it will happen. Awesome to know its only 6 weeks away.

Reaction score
I love that show. Probably the best TV show that's out right now. I just wanna know what's gonna happen to Walter and if Hank will ever find out about Walter.

Jesse is the best, bitch.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
My thinking is that Hank has to find out about Walt at some point before the end. It's been building since the first season, it would be anti-climatic to never have Hank discover the truth. I just wonder how Hank would react. It's possible if he (and no one else) discovers Walt's 'secret', he might understand his reasoning and help him to get away with it.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
41cfa4d153dbb9dd84595cc324c4fa46.jpg

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
Watched it already, but worth it I guess.
Want to watch the extended ending I guess.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
If you think Season 2 is good, wait until 3 & 4! 1st half of Season 5 is also excellent.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Best TV Drama in the last 25 years!

Haven't watched yet, but it's hard for me to imagine it being better than Mad Men, Rescue Me, Oz, The Sopranos, and/or The Wire.

However, Bryan Cranston is god.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Fantastic show, can't wait to see how it ends, if Jesse dies I riot.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Candy Colored Clown said:
Haven't watched yet, but it's hard for me to imagine it being better than Mad Men, Rescue Me, Oz, The Sopranos, and/or The Wire.

However, Bryan Cranston is god.

Was just quoting, lol.
http://blogs.amctv.com/breaking-bad/2012/03/press-roundup-0309.php
Except I guess I missed, "One of the Best" parts.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Was just quoting, lol.
http://blogs.amctv.com/breaking-bad/2012/03/press-roundup-0309.php
Except I guess I missed, "One of the Best" parts.

What's your Top 5? :george:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
It's my brother's Birthday today and so wrote his card, with the I am the one who knocks speech in rendered to birthday s***, I was the only one who understood it. :boss:

Reactions: Jonathan

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Despite the fact that they have to be almost done filming these final eight episodes, they're gonna make us wait till July 14th before they air them. Why they can't start airing them in Spring is beyond me. Thank fuck the series is almost over though, just for that reason, it means it's the last long wait we'll have to endure for this show.

Also, the first episode of these next eight is called The Decision, which no doubt has a double meaning. Supposedly, the final two episodes are called 52 and Crystal Clear.