Breaking Bad / Scarface fans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
You're welcome.

347244ac78ece2f967b2d24d923d21e2.jpg

Ta-dah! (Shirt no longer available since it's a 24-hour thing, but this is where it was.)

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Yes, yes you should. If it's any consolation, I didn't catch on to the hype till a few weeks back, then I was disappointed when I realized it was already in its fifth and final season. So instead of watching this season, I started watching season one, which one friend told me she had a hard time getting into, but now after seeing some of the more recent episodes she wishes she had stuck it out and watched the rest of them.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Exactly. That's going to take some time, but I hated the idea of jumping in at the end of the whole series. So I'm watching an episode here and there as I'm able.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The Great White Crayo said:
Not sure I have enough time to actively catch up on five freaking seasons, but I'll probably download them anyway for a rainy day.

Put it in the background as you spend 12 hours a day here. You will be forced to watch the main parts. It's worth it.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I became a fan last October and watched all four seasons (had to burn off all the episodes of S4 as they were airing) in a week, just in time to watch the S4 finale on TV.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
/me is going to a store where they make shirts by pictures from the internet