Bray Wyatt's NXT debut (Husky Harris' new gimmick)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
It's pretty epic, keeping my eye on him as he goes on. WTF is WWE banning NXT from me on YT?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seabs said:
It's bizarre as F***, I like it.

My reaction completely. You a husky fan in general? A big guy who's athletic seems to always appeal to you :p

Asskicker said:
It's pretty epic, keeping my eye on him as he goes on. WTF is WWE banning NXT from me on YT?

WWE blocks it from outside the US I think. This video worked right? It was Jonathan's upload from earlier.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I always found him to a decent speaker above all else tbh, he's decent in ring although his wasn't a style I enjoyed watching, although he understand incorporation better than most from this short match. The laughing whilst hanging off the apron was sick.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Crayo said:
My reaction completely. You a husky fan in general? A big guy who's athletic seems to always appeal to you :p

WWE blocks it from outside the US I think. This video worked right? It was Jonathan's upload from earlier.

Ye didn't work for me damnit. His promo that he made awhile ago was fucking epic tho.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seabs said:
I always found him to a decent speaker above all else tbh, he's decent in ring although his wasn't a style I enjoyed watching, although he understand incorporation better than most from this short match. The laughing whilst hanging off the apron was sick.

I'm personally drawn to his style since he looks like a tough fatty but he moves quickly and is incredibly athletic. Everything seems clean. And yeah that was awesome, I loved the dancing part and him kissing his opponent too. inb4gayjoke

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Saying this based on his FCW run with this gimmick, I love his gimmick and promos, his matches are entertaining for short matches as well. He's good in the ring, agile and all. Dancing with his opponent is epic.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
The best thing about this gimmick is he could continue just cutting promos for this time without issue, even let him brain wash some followers who do the matches for him with Bray picking up the pin.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Seabs said:
The best thing about this gimmick is he could continue just cutting promos for this time without issue, even let him brain wash some followers who do the matches for him with Bray picking up the pin.

It would be a great way for him not to miss much time.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
He isn't missing any NXT episodes though. He said so himself. Seabs idea seems most likely.