Bray Wyatt reportedly wants Triple H to bring back two former WWE stars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Triple H has brought back several released stars since taking over main roster creative from Vince McMahon, including Bray Wyatt.

Now that Wyatt has returned to WWE, there are two people he wants to work with now that he’s back, according to WrestleVotes, a Twitter account that has broken various stories in the past.

Erick Rowan, formerly part of The Wyatt Family, and Bray’s real-life brother, Bo Dallas, are the names. The report suggested that Wyatt has so much sway in the company right now because of his popularity that higher-ups in WWE would bring them back if those two stars were interested.

“There’s people that Bray likes people he wants to work with,” WrestleVotes told GiveMeSport‘s Louis Dangoor. “Bo Dallas is one of them and so is Erick Rowan. If Erick wants to come back, I’m sure they’d allow that, if Bray also wanted it.”

Fans have been speculating about the identity of the Uncle Howdy character, which may have been revealed after fans pointed out a similarity.

F4Wonline's Bryan Alvarez previously reported that Dallas is expected back in the company soon, which would make sense for Dallas to be in the group that his brother will lead. Rowan being in the group would also make sense due to their history.​

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Eh, I'm fine with Bo as I think they would have good chemistry and a cool dynamic. Also would be quite the opposite stuff that Bo did when he was in WWE before. Rowan, I mean I get it, he's a good "muscle". But let's be honest Harper carried that shit when they were a tag team.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Makes sense but I don’t have the desire to see any of them wrestle.

I say that even with Bo being decent in-ring

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'd be cool with Rowan, he's a great big man lackey. Bo would be dependent on what he does

Side note: I highly doubt the Uncle Howdy character will be "revealed" to he anyone, even if there's someone playing him. I think that's just an original character for this story

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
It’s definitely just another Bray personality. I’m with you, I doubt it’s Bo in a mask or something.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
The guy wanted all the firefly funhouse characters played by actual people, don't rule it out.

• Angry
Reactions: Cwalker