Bray Wyatt Promo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DPgtfan

Jobber
Reaction score
That promo about Bryan was awesome.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Haha great thread.

Yeah it's been amazing, him playing himself up as Jesus or Lucifer the fallen angel, lead to be betrayed in order to unleash the monster. I dig it quite a bit, can't wait to see all of this unfold.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
That promo was amazing. I don't think there's anything else to be said about Wyatt, his delivery is always perfect and the character is entertaining. Great stuff.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Are we talking about the one from smackdown?

What I remember was that he claimed to be dead already (assuming dead to society) He brought up how his father didn't love him, and how he looked up to Abigail. I still would love a character brought in to play Abigail at some point. I think paige would be neat. His delivery is on point, but the context is almost starting to be Ultimate Warrior Bizarre.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Are we talking about the one from smackdown?

What I remember was that he claimed to be dead already (assuming dead to society) He brought up how his father didn't love him, and how he looked up to Abigail. I still would love a character brought in to play Abigail at some point. I think paige would be neat. His delivery is on point, but the context is almost starting to be Ultimate Warrior Bizarre.
Abigail is dead, that has been clearly stated by Bray. So bringing someone in to play her would be weird.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Abigail is dead, that has been clearly stated by Bray. So bringing someone in to play her would be weird.
It's WWE. He could easily spit one promo on how he's converted Paige into Abigail or some shit and people would eat it up. Can be done, but I too agree it would be a lil' bit weird to see, only because she would suddenly have so much emphasis and importance.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
It's WWE. He could easily spit one promo on how he's converted Paige into Abigail or some shit and people would eat it up. Can be done, but I too agree it would be a lil' bit weird to see, only because she would suddenly have so much emphasis and importance.
Was going to say, this is wrestling. The Undertaker is "dead" Hell, Bray himself said he was "dead" yesterday. Although I don't think it was in that context.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Right, he has. Also, that her touch can save the world. That's also weird, but I get what you're saying. It's all weird to me, but he delivers it so well which is what I stated. The context is all a bit out there.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
He seriously makes me think of King Diamond and his weird ass occult/paranormal stories.
Needless to say, I love it.

I'm sure @Action Jackson can back me on this.