Brand Split question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Thunderlips

The Artiste
Reaction score
Could you tell me if there will be 2 Royal rumbles and 2 MITB now there are 2 titles?

Thanks in advance

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
1 Royal Rumble, winner decides which champion to face(or can only face the champion of his brand) and 2 MITB matches.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
2 mibts? probably. But that's a question for next year.

2 rumbles? No. They'll probably do it like during the old brand split and the winner got to pick which title he challenges for

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
It's unlikely WWE will add a Royal Rumble every year. I know they have occasionally added a televised Rumble (such as in 2004 when a 15 man Rumble on Smackdown decided who would face the champ at Wrestlemania), but such a thing is unlikely to happen often.

The Royal Rumble is a consistent success for the WWE and I doubt they will mess with it too often. It's appearance once a year is part of its appeal.