Brand New & You're Welcome

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
wcwguy.wix.com
1st let me introduce myself; I am a huge sting fan and quite frankly Mr.WCW as I am; I Loved WCW and I love TNA and Watch WWE but a fan of it all in general but clearly sting is by far the best of all time to me and he's the number one favorite. Currency favorites: CENA, Sheamus, Kaitlyn, Sandow, and some others in the WWE. TNA is Austin Aries, Sting, Eric Young, and most of the knockouts especially Gail Kim! Aces and Eights is my favorite faction currently {wipe the floor with the shield} I have seen nearly ever single world championship wrestling pay-per view from 94 and On, I also witnessed the "dying days" if that's what you wanna call em. I look forward to meeting every single one of you, now of course the name i chose just fits my mood Hes "Fandango" and cant wrestle and he can't even get good music, so i went with "FANDANG(NO)" because he stinks! But enough of that, thank you for this wonderful place. #WWE#WCW#TNA!

Top Dislikes: Undertaker, Bryan

:yes:

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay :)

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, lol'd good at your WWE choices over TNA.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome fella sounds like u bring a great knowledge base to the table.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Dislike Bryan :goatface:
I hate his persona but still he's awesomebeans from ROH :GUSTA:

Oh yeah hi also and all that jazz :aries:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Said Cena and Sheamus were amongst your favourites :lol1:

Doors that way >