Bradley Presents - WWE History Rewritten

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bradley

Reaction score
WWE Backstory

Coming off a dissapointing PPV Judgment Day, Mr Mcmahon decided to make to huge announcments that would certainly come with mixed reactions and views. Announcment one is that ECW has been disbanded with several superstars been placed on RAW and Smackdown. The Second announcment is that WWE ppv's will now be brand exclusive's apart from Royal Rumble, WrestleMania, Summerslam and Survivor Series and One Night Stand has also been pulled from schedule and Mr Mcmahon promises success.

Judgment Day results are same as they were in real life

Raw Superstars

Armando Estrada
Bobby Lashley
Candice
Carlito
Charlie Haas
Chris Masters
Eugene
Jeff Hardy
Jerry Lawler
Jim Ross
John Cena
Johnny Nitro
Jonathan Coachman
JTG
Kenny Dykstra
Lance Cade
Lilian Garcia
Maria
Melina
Mickie James
Randy Orton
Ric Flair
Rob Van Dam
Roddy Piper
Santino Marella
Shad
Shane McMahon
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Stone Cold
Super Crazy
The Great Khali
Todd Grisham
Torrie Wilson
Trevor Murdoch
Triple H
Trish Stratus
Umaga
Victoria

WWE Champion : John Cena
Intercontinental Champion : Santino Marella
Women's Champion : Melina
World Tag Team Champions : The Hardyz

Smackdown Superstars

Ashley
Batista
Boogeyman
Brian Kendrick
Chavo Guerrero
Cherry
CM Punk
Daivari
Dave Taylor
Deuce
Domino
Edge
Elijah Burke
Finlay
Funaki
Gregory Helms
Hornswoggle
Jamie Noble
JBL
Jillian
Jimmy Wang Yang
Kane
King Booker
Kristal
Marcus Cor Von
Mark Henry
Maryse
Matt Hardy
Matt Striker
Michael Cole
Michelle McCool
Montel Vontavious Porter
Mr. Kennedy
Paul London
Queen Sharmell
Rey Mysterio
Shannon Moore
The Miz
Undertaker
William Regal

World Heavyweight Champion - Edge
United States Champion - MVP
Cruiserweight Champion - Chavo Guerrero
WWE Tag Team Champions - Deuce & Domino

PPV Schedule

RAW - Vengeance - 24th June 2007

Smackdown - Great American Bash - July 22nd 2007

RAW & SD! - Summerslam - August 26th 2007

RAW - Unforgiven - September 16th 2007

Smackdown - No Mercy - October 7th 2007

RAW - Cyber Sunday - November 4th 2007

RAW & SD! - Survivor Series - November 25th 2007

Smackdown - Armageddon - December 23rd 2007

Title History- (May be made up)

World Heavyweight Championship.
Edge def. Undertaker

U.S Championship
M.V.P def. Benoit at Judgement Day

WWE Tag Team Championship
Deuce and Domino def. Londrick at Judgement Day

Cruiserweight Championship
Chavo def. Gregory Helms at Backlash

WWE Championship:
John Cena def. Khali at Judgement Day

I.C Championship:
Santino def. Umaga on RAW

World Tag Championships:
The Hardyz def. HBK & Cena in battle royal on RAW

WWE Women's Championship:
Melina def. Candice

Wwe.com

Today WWE are proud to announce Big Show as their latest signing and he is expected to debut Monday Night on RAW

Judgement Day’s buyrates were the highest crossbrand PPV buyrates excluding Wrestlemania and Royal Rumble

RAW’s Power 5:

1) John Cena- He beat The Great Khali there is nothing else that needs to be said.
2) Bobby Lashley- Dominated The McMahons at Judgement Day
3) Randy Orton- May have killed the legend of Shawn Michaels at Judgement Day
4) The Hardyz- Retained their gold against Cade & Murdoch
5) Ric Flair- Made the South Paw from San Juan tap out at Judgement Day

Gerweck.net WWE News and notes (RAW)

Khali may have lost the WWE title opportunity but he is still in line for a push and will be included in one of the main storylines over the summer. The Punjabi Prison match is rumoured to make a return.

Rob Van Dam is said he wants main event status otherwise he is leaving the company, WWE are reluctant to give in to his demands.

Vengeance is shaping up nicely with Stone Cole expected to make an appearance and Big Show to make his return against an unnamed opponent.

Randy Orton has offered his apology to the WWE Chairman, Vince McMahon and is now in line for a push in the near future.

At Summerslam rumours have been flying around that Orton will be featured in the main event of RAW which is a highly anticipated event, Last Man Standing.

Ric Flair and Carlito may yet join forces to form a heel group over the coming months.

RAW up later today!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
It's some like the present WWE, so I will just wait for your first show. BTW, I know you're new so please read the forum rules, and one serious violation here is double posting. So please refrain from double posting.

Bradley

Reaction score
Sorry about the double post. This btb starts as WWE does but becomes a lot different as I have already written every show up to SummerSlam.

Bradley

Reaction score
Seeing as noone will review until I deliver, I shall do just that. Here goes my first ever Be The Booker!

RAW from The Bradley Centre, Milwaukee Monday May 21st
WWE: Time to be Rewritten

*Pyro*
*Pyro*
*Pyro*
*Pyro*
*Pyro*

Video Package of Judgement Day Shows,

Khali getting pinned by Cena.

Bobby Lashley pinning Shane McMahon

Finally Orton RKO’ing Michaels as the screen fades to RAW.

J.R: Hello and welcome to Monday Night RAW only 24 hours since Judgement Day which was a fantastic event in my mind.

King: Fantastic? What an understatement, Cena pinned the monster Great Khali in an adrenaline fuelled match and Bobby Lashley looks to have ended the heat between himself and The McMahons and Umaga.

*NO CHANCE plays*

J.R: Speak of the devil King here he is now.

Vince, accompanied only by his son Shane walks down to the ring and picks up a microphone and is met by large boos as ever from the Milwaukee crowd.

Vince: Shut up! You see, I am here today to congratulate Bobby Lashley, yes that’s right congratulate the man who beat us last night. A man who can stand up in the face of adversity, alas, not for long because at Vengeance I am going to unleash my vengeance upon him, using my favourite resource, my son Shane. It will be no ordinary match though, it will be a street fight, it will be full of grit, tears and blood and I promise you Bobby Lashley will not be the same after that night. Talking of Vengeance a lot of you fans were speculating over who your favourite superstar, John Cena would be facing then, well, all you have to do is keep watching RAW to find out and don’t worry, your WWE Champion will be in action tonight, against none other than Rob Van Dam,

*Massive Pop*

Vince: If you think that is big, next week on RAW the main event will be John Cena and Bobby Lashley versus me, Vincent Kennedy McMahon, my son, Shane McMahon and Umaga!

*crowd are whipped in to a frenzy*

Vince McMahon walks out of the ring with Shane as Santino Marella and Johnny Nitro enter the ring to very little reaction.

Match 1- Santino Marella vs. Johnny Nitro

ENDING: Santino Marella hits a textbook drop kick off of the top rope sending Nitro sprawling to the ground, clutching his face, Santino then gets up to his feet and drags Nitro up by his hair and hits a perfect vertical suplex and quickly rushes for the cover, demonstrating his improved knowledge of wrestling over the past few weeks.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Johnny Nitro left it very late to kick out of that and Santino looks to be levelling Johnny Nitro up for his new finisher, the TKO. Johnny Nitro gets back on to his feet but is playing possum and throws Santino straight in to the path of the referee which sends the referee straight to the floor in a heap. Johnny Nitro hits Santino with a low blow and a DDT before throwing Santino to the outside and following him and slamming Santino’s head in to the announce table and Irish whipping him in to the steel steps and Santino looks to have buckled his knee in the process which results on him attempting to crawl over the barricade but Johnny Nitro gorilla presses Marella on to the barricade and rolls him back in to the ring. The referee slowly gets back up to his feet while Johnny Nitro covers Santino, hooking the leg,
-
-
-
-
-
Santino just got his foot on the rope and Johnny Nitro gets up and attempts to hit a clothesline on Santino but Santino ducks it and hits an inverted facebuster and quickly goes for the pin,
-
-
-
-
-
Somehow Johnny Nitro kicks out as the crowd are starting to really get in to the match as the tempo gets faster, Santino hits a baseball slide on to Nitro’s ankle which sends him to his knees and Santino attempts a swift cowboy boot to the face but Nitro ducks and wraps his arms around Santino’s legs and locks in the Boston crab, Santino is writhing in agony and can not find a way out but uses all of his leg strength to muscle his way out and reverse the move in to a sunset flip but Nitro rolls over and makes it a sunset flip of his own. Both men are applauded as they reach their feet and Nitro Irish whips Santino in to the corner. Santino unhooks the padding of the turnbuck;e and as Nitro runs at Santino, Santino uses a drop toehold on Nitro busting him open on the metal and hooks the inside cradle whilst grabbing the tights and putting his feet on the ropes,
-
-
-
-
-
-

Lillian Garcia: And the winner of this match, Santino Marella!

The crowd surprisingly boo Santino as Marella snatches the microphone off of Lillian Garcia.

Santino: I spit on your stupid country, you give me no respect, even though I am your Intercontinental Champion, I am the Special one and yet you give me no attention what so ever, from now on I don’t care what you guys think of me I’m aiming for the top and no-one is going to stop me, that match just taught me that.

COMMERCIAL

J.R: Welcome back, what we witnessed earlier was shocking, Santino Marella a former fan favourite turning his back on the fans and for what? A chance to go even higher? The disrespect of the fans may be a bigger sacrifice in the long run.

King: Sacrifice? He wants the world title and who can blame him, if I were him I would do the same thing.

J.R: Well, of course you would King, up next, John Cena talks about his match with The Great Khali!

*MY TIME IS NOW* hits as John Cena makes his way down to the ring to a standing boo he picks up the microphone and does multiple salutes to the crowd,

Cena: At Judgement Day, I never backed down, I never quit, in the face of adversity and struggle I never once walked away, and ladies and gentlemen the Champ is still here in Milwaukee!

*Boo*

Cena: Though, to be fair to Khali, that was THE toughest match in my life, and I’ve faced people like The Big Show

*crowd start chanting Big Show*

Cena: Brock Lesnar and the phenom, the Undertaker! But it still took all of my muscle and pluck to make that massive son of a bitch lay down, and I finally did it and I tell you what I am damn proud of this moment, and Vinnie Mac said he has plans for Vengeance as to who will be facing me, well all I got to say to them, you want some, at Vengeance, you got some!

Cena leaves the ring to massive boos.

Cryme Spree hits as Cryme Tyme make their way to the ring.

Shad: Yo, yo this match is wack, how can we face the damn tall Punjabi monster? It’s totally out of proportion so that is why I am saying that…

Punjabi Warrior plays as The Great Khali comes down to the ring focusing his attention on Cryme Tyme as they look shocked to see him.

Match 2- Handicap Match, Cryme Tyme vs. The Great Khali

ENDING:
Not much of a match here, Shad and JTG both keep tagging each other in while Khali is patient enough to wait a few seconds before hitting JTG with a clothesline and JTG unwittingly tags in Shad on his way out of the ring. The Great Khali dismantles Shad with a clothesline, an Irish whip, a monstrous big boot and then to finish it off a choke and hold toss before JTG interferes and is met with a chop and Khali pulls Shad on his feet and hits him with a chop and goes for the cover with one foot across Shad’s chest,
-
-
-
-
-
-

Khali’s arm is raised in defiance but out of nowhere comes the returning Big Show and trades punches with Khali before grasping his hand around Khali’s throat but he is met with a chop of his own and he is left in agony on the floor as Khali leaves the ring accompanies by boos.

J.R: The Big Show returned it what was not one of his finest moments in World Wrestling Entertainment and I don’t think this rivalry will end here and I think it can go to greater levels in the near future.

King: Speaking of greater things my favourite things in life, divas are going to be in a match next, it’s Melina vs. Victoria and I can’t wait!

J.R: Later on tonight Shawn Michaels will face Carlito and Ric Flair will face the man who is with Maria backstage the legend killer, Randy Orton.

The camera cuts to backstage where Maria is poised to start interviewing Randy Orton.

Maria: Hi, I am here with the man himself, Randy Orton!

Orton: Thank you Maria, tonight I will slay yet another legend, the legend of the 16 time World Champion, Ric Flair.

*WOO Chants surface*

Orton: And that’s not all, I have just got out from Mr. McMahon’s office and he made a blockbuster match for next week, the winner of Shawn Michaels and Carlito will face the winner of myself, Ric Flair and the new addition to the match, Bobby Lashley in a number 1 contender’s match to face John Cena for the WWE Championship at Vengeance!

J.R: What an announcement, next week on RAW from Seattle, Washington, home of Wrestlemania 19 there will be a number one contenders match for John Cena’s title at Vengeance.

King: Scratch that J.R, here comes puppies!

Match 3- Melina vs. Victoria

ENDING: A fairly decent match so far but nothing too exciting but Melina decides to crank it up a notch and take the action to the outside, much to the enjoyment of the males in the crowd. Melina starts to go to work on Victoria’s leg and kicks Victoria in the thigh before rolling back in the ring and fetching her stiletto which she took off earlier. The referee is counting the ring out for Victoria so doesn’t notice this. Victoria gets back in to the ring but Melina throws Victoria straight in to the referee and proceeds to club Victoria with the high heeled shoe but out of nowhere a hooded figure rushes in to the ring and grabs the arm of Melina for a perfectly executed judo throw. The hooded figure tees Melina up and takes her down with a shoulder barge and begins slapping the hell out of Melina and it wears her down. The hooded figure then goes for the bulldog but before attempting the move the hood falls down and the figure is revealed to be, Trish Stratus! The crowd are in a frenzy as Trish hits the bulldog and Irish whips Melina in to the corner and hits the Stratisfaction on Melina which leaves her out cold in the ring, Victoria just about gets to her feet and sees Trish Stratus, slowly rubbing her eyes and noticing that the referee is about to get up on to his feet Victoria gives Trish Stratus a widow’s peak and rolls her lifeless body outside of the ring. Victoria covers Melina who has previously been hit by the Stratisfaction,
-
-
-
-
-

Lillian Garcia: The winner of this match, Victoria!

King: Trish Stratus is back? Excellent, even more puppies!

J.R: What the hell happened there? Trish Stratus has no right being out here.

Victoria now gets on the microphone with a look of displeasure on her face.

Victoria: Trish, I don’t need your help to beat the women’s champion, I can do that myself but if you want to interfere in my match then you are going to have to pay the price, one way or the other.

J.R: Chilling words there from Victoria who is none to pleased that Trish Stratus interfered in her match, we will see how this unravels next week.

King: Coming up next Shawn Michaels who suffered that concussion last night and Carlito who also lost last night, here are their stories from last night.

Video Package of Judgement Day and Shawn Michaels collapsing in the ring, much to the dismay of the crowd, later on Shawn Michaels being taken away in an ambulance but later receiving the all clear, the package fades away in to the words of which J.R said,

J.R: Is this the end of the Heartbreak Kid’s illustrious career?

Video Package of Carlito tapping out at Judgement Day and Carlito showing Ric Flair, the living legend, zero respect.

King: Carlito should show more respect than that to the 16 time World Champion Ric Flair.

*Sexy Boy* hits as Shawn Michaels makes his way down to the ring in a very focused manner despite his concussion 24 hours ago.

Caribbean Cool hits as Carlito makes his way down to the ring with his leg bandaged up after Ric Flair applied the figure four leg lock last night.

Shawn Michaels vs. Carlito for a place in the #1 contenders match next week on RAW.

OVERVIEW:
Shawn Michaels starts the match off trying to apply the double A takedown on to Carlito’s injured leg but with little success as the cocky South Paw from San Juan fights his way out of the move with a swift kick to the already fatigued body of Shawn Michaels. Michaels goes out of the ring to take a breather as he does not look 100% but Carlito wastes little time for Shawn Michaels and hits a flying body drop over the top rope landing straight on Shawn Michaels sending him flying to the ground. Carlito rolls back in the ring and grabs Shawn Michaels’ hair and brings him up to the apron where Carlito elbows a dazed Shawn Michaels straight in the mouth which leaves Shawn Michaels slumped against the canvas. Carlito then hits a perfect baseball slide through the bottom rope and sends Michaels hurtling in to the barricade. Carlito steps over the middle rope to get to the outside as the referee is letting the action flow to the outside with no repercussions. Carlito takes the padding off of the barricade and slams Michaels’ face in to it and then Carlito hits a back body drop which sends Shawn Michaels over the barrier and in to the crowd. Shawn Michaels is once again dragged on to his feet as Carlito really starts to dominate this match and applies the figure four leg lock, an obvious mockery of nemesis Flair, Shawn Michaels looks to have nearly passed out but with all of his strength manages to roll over and counter the figure four, mounting an attempt of his own, Carlito is writhing in agony so he unhooks his legs from Michaels and wearily makes his way back in to the ring. Michaels just about manages to get to his feet and rolls back in to the ring but is met by Carlito’s feet as Carlito starts a stamping fest on Shawn Michaels’ forehead, the pinpoint location of where his concussion began, Carlito, who smells blood in the water pounces on Shawn Michaels and goes for the cover, which seems almost academic at this stage.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Shawn Michaels, despite all of the pain he has been put through in this match still manages to kick out, albeit from a fairly long count from the referee. Carlito, who is now extremely frustrated, attempts to intimidate the referee by raising a first at the official but the referee has a quick word with Carlito who comes to his senses and realises what all of this is about. Shawn Michaels does his trademark kip up to the delight of the fans in Milwaukee but it is to no avail as Carlito sweeps Michaels off of his feet with a massive clothesline which almost took Michaels’ head off. Carlito hooks the leg for the cover,
-
-
-
-
-
Somehow Shawn Michaels kicks out so Carlito then goes to the apron and hits a perfect springboard legdrop right on to the chest of Shawn Michaels and again goes for the cover,
-
-
-
-
-
Michaels yet again kicks out, Carlito scratches his head but has a good idea of what he is going to do to put the Heartbreak Kid down, he hits a perfect suplex and then Carlito starts climbing up to the top rope for a high-risk manoeuvre. Carlito is patiently waiting for Shawn Michaels to get to his feet and Carlito attempts a dropkick off of the top turnbuckle but Michaels is aware of the move and rolls out of the way in time, landing Carlito hard on his back in agony.
Michaels quickly goes for the cover,
-
-
Michaels couldn’t even get a 1 count as Carlito looks increasingly more confident by the second. Carlito Irish whips Michaels to the outside right next to the announce tables. Carlito rushes over to Shawn Michaels and slams his head against the announce table and lays him upon the announce table. Shawn Michaels somehow gets up as soon as Carlito walks away and Irish whips Carlito straight into the steel steps sending Carlito head first on to the floor, Shawn Michaels then scoops Carlito up and rams Carlito’s back in to the steel pole before rolling Carlito in the back of the ring with his head poking out on the ropes, Shawn Michaels punches away at Carlito’s head before getting on the top rope and hitting a leg drop! Shawn Michaels rolls Carlito back in to the ring and goes for the cover,
-
-
-
-
-
Carlito kicks out and quickly rolls to the outside to recuperate. Shawn Michaels who wants to finish this quickly leaps up on to the rope and hits a moonsault on to Carlito on the outside! Carlito and Shawn Michaels are both down on the outside after that breath taking move. The referee this time starts to count them out,
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Shawn Michaels groggily gets to his feet and speedily gets in the ring and back out to stop the 10 count. Shawn wants to finish this match and now, Shawn places Carlito’s lifeless body on the Spanish announce table and starts to pummel him senseless, Shawn then spins Carlito’s legs around and applies a classic move, the sharpshooter on Carlito but Carlito refuses to tap out, just a show of defiance to where he may have given up a little too easy just 24 hours ago. Shawn lets go in frustration and slides in to the ring and on to the top rope, Shawn Michaels leaps in to the air, attempting a plancha but Carlito rolls out of the way as Shawn Michaels lands body first, collapsing the table leaving him out cold. Carlito rolls him back in the ring and climbs on the top rope himself and hits a body splash and goes for the cover,
-
-
-
-
-
-
Shawn Michaels somehow got his foot on the rope as the crowd are getting really pumped for this matchup. Carlito Irish whips Shawn Michaels in to the corner and spears Shawn into the pole which leaves Shawn Michaels slumped in the corner, Carlito is at the adjacent end of the ring, he starts sprinting at Michaels and unleashes a low dropkick but Michaels is wise to the move and rolls out of the way and that puts Carlito’s legs between the pole leaving him in a large amount of pain. Shawn Michaels yet again goes up to the top rope looking to end this once and for all, Shawn Michaels hits an elbow drop and covers Carlito unwittingly,
-
-
-
-
-
Carlito kicks out as Michaels is hardly applying any pressure to the pin and looks to be out of the matchup as the injury from last night looks to have taken his toll on him in this mammoth of a match. Carlito gets Shawn Michaels up on his feet and goes to work on the back of Shawn Michaels, kicking away at it and finally hits the Backcracker out of nowhere, instead of going for the cover the cocky superstar goes to the corner and starts to stamp his feet much to the dismay of most of the crowd, Shawn Michaels slowly gets to his feet but doesn’t notice Carlito standing just inches away from him, Carlito swings at him with his own version of Sweet Chin Music but misses and Shawn Michaels tries his Sweet Chin Music but he fails as well and Carlito counters it with a swinging neckbreaker. Carlito clambers on Shawn Michaels for the cover,
-
-
-
-
-
-
Shawn Michaels kicked out at 2 and seven eights. Carlito walks over to the corner again, this time to rest, Shawn Michaels does another kip up and stamps his feet and goes for the kick once again but misses and gets hit foot caught in the ropes as Carlito slams Shawn Michaels’ body on the floor and applies a half Boston crab, Shawn Michaels is in absolute agony but manages to crawl, using all of his strength, and reaches the rope before his leg looked in danger of snapping. Carlito climbs on to Shawn Michaels for the half hearted cover,
-
-
-
-
Shawn Michaels kicks out as Carlito has a look of shock on his face wondering how Shawn Michaels survived this onslaught, Carlito lifts Michaels up to go for the Backcracker but Shawn Michaels throws Carlito on to the ropes and bounces back only to be met by Sweet Chin Music as Shawn Michaels falls on him for the cover,
-
-
-
-
-
-

Shawn Michaels raises his hand as he knows he is a step closer to facing John Cena at Vengeance.

Lillian Garcia: The winner of this match, Shawn Michaels!

J.R: What a match! Certainly one of the greatest matches I have ever seen on Monday Night RAW!

King: And that’s not the end of the night, we still have The Hardyz defending their gold up next.

COMMERCIAL

J.R: We are back, now we can get Ric Flair’s view on his match tonight, he is with Todd Grisham.

Todd: Now, Ric tonight you have to face two other men for the chance to face Shawn Michaels who, if you beat him get the opportunity to face John Cena in June at Vengeance.

Ric: You see, Todd it doesn’t matter who I have to face, whether it be the Legend Killer, Randy Orton, the former ECW Champion, Bobby Lashley or the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels I will get my seventeenth world title reign and when I do, this wheelin’ dealin’ kiss stealin’ son of a gun will be open all night long and John Cena at Vengeance you will meet your final fate, WOOOOOO.

J.R: Strong words there from the sixteen time world champion Ric Flair, up next The Hardy Boyz, Matt and Jeff, who have scaled every obstacle to get here defends their tag team gold against The self proclaimed World’s Greatest Tag Team Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas.

King: Both are talented young teams and I am genuinely excited to see who will win this match. Anything could happen when these two high flying teams, who have achieved nearly everything in singles and tag team competition but if I had to pick a winner Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas would edge it as they know how to influence the match using tactics that can turn a match on its head.

Match 5 The Hardy Boyz vs. The Self Proclaimed World’s Greatest Tag Team

Lillian Garcia: This match is one fall and is for the world tag team championship, introducing first, Matt and Jeff Hardy, The Hardy Boyz!

Matt and Jeff come in to the ring

Lillian Garcia: The challengers, The self-proclaimed world’s greatest tag team!

A chorus of boos around the arena, as Shelton and Haas make their way to the ring.

ENDING: Only a few minutes in to the match and it is a pretty even match up with both teams getting near falls and the pins are coming thick and fast. Shelton and Matt are in the ring grappling with each other but the graduate of the University of Minnesota, Shelton Benjamin grabs the upper hand and starts to kick Matt Hardy in the mid section and pulls him by the hair over to his corner. Shelton has a massive grin on his face as Jeff tries to interfere on his brother’s behalf but the referee sends him back out, meanwhile Charlie Haas is holding Matt in position as Shelton Benjamin sprints up and hits Matt Hardy with a splash in the corner, a dazed Matt Hardy comes away from the ropes and is hit with a T-Bone suplex. Shelton goes for the cover,
-
-
-
-
-
-
Jeff Hardy this time does come in to break up the pin and receives a warning by the referee because of his actions. Matt tries to climb over to his corner but is stopped by Shelton Benjamin who grabs his ankle and takes him over to his corner by dragging his leg across the mat, Shelton tags in Charlie Haas and Haas goes to work on the legs of Matt Hardy, stamping away at them. Haas puts Matt Hardy in the corner and hits a flying knee right in to the chest of Matt Hardy which sends Matt gasping for breath. Charlie Haas stops the clambering Matt Hardy from getting away and applies the Haas of Pain to the already damaged leg, Matt can not find a way out, out of nowhere Kenny Dykstra and Lance Cade appear on the ropes to distract the referee while Trevor Murdoch and Johnny Nitro, who was upset by Santino earlier, come in with steel chairs and pummel everybody in the ring and outside of the ring, they quickly make their getaway, every man is down. The referee turns around to notice everybody down and starts the 10 count,
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Shelton Benjamin gets up and helps his team mate Charlie Haas up. Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin then double team Matt Hardy with a double suplex, Charlie Haas then lifts Matt Hardy up for an electric chair but Shelton has other ideas and goes up to the top rope to attempt the Doomsday Device on Matt Hardy. Shelton Benjamin leaps through the air but misses Matt Hardy and goes flying in to the mat, Matt Hardy uses a victory roll to Charlie Haas for the pin,
-
-
-
-
-
-

Charlie Haas kicked out and uses the rope for leverage to get up, Matt Hardy also gets to his feet. Charlie Haas is positioned behind Matt Hardy looking eager to hit the German suplex pin on his adversary. Haas wraps his hands around the waist of Matt Hardy but Matt pummels Charlie Haas’ face in with multiple elbows to the jaw which leaves Charlie Haas on the mat. Matt Hardy finally tags in Jeff Hardy who goes berserk on The World’s Greatest Tag Team clotheslining Charlie Haas who gets straight back up only to be hit by another clothesline. Charlie Haas again gets straight back up but is finally sent down by a thunderous roundhouse kick from the more athletic brother. Jeff then kicks Shelton Benjamin off of the apron and on to the outside, Jeff then follows him and hits a DDT on the outside on the floor! Shelton Benjamin looks to have been taken out of his game so Jeff Hardy goes to face Charlie Haas, Charlie Haas then Irish whips Jeff Hardy ,who ran in the ring unaware of the surroundings, and smashes him with a forearm and then spins Jeff Hardy around and goes for the German suplex pin and it connects!
-
-
-
-
-
-
Jeff Hardy flips out of the move and hits a standing dropkick and Jeff Hardy then grabs the legs of Charlie Haas and applies the bridge pin,
-
-
-
-
-
-
Charlie Haas uses all of his strength to lift Jeff Hardy off of his feet and swivels his hips around and lifts Jeff Hardy on to his shoulders and applies the torture rack, stretching the back of one half of the world tag team champions. Jeff is lowered to the ground when Matt Hardy comes in to the ring and clips Charlie Haas’ knee with a running shoulder block. Matt then hits Shelton Benjamin outside of the ring and goes next to the steel pole and rams Shelton Benjamin’s head in to the lower step, Matt Hardy looks to powerbomb Shelton Benjamin on the steel steps but Benjamin reverses the move in to a Boston Crab after body dropping Matt Hardy on to the steps. Matt Hardy is wincing in agony after what has happened to his leg in this match. Matt Hardy eventually kicks out at Shelton Benjamin and slams his head straight in to the steel pole, possible knocking him out.

Meanwhile back in the ring Charlie Haas bounces Jeff Hardy off of the ropes and they both hit a clothesline on each other,
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Charlie Haas is the first one to get to his feet as the referee is checking on Shelton Benjamin after his nasty collision earlier, Matt Hardy comes from behind and kicks Charlie Haas in the back of the leg sending Haas bending down to the ground. Matt Hardy hoists Haas up and hits the Side Effect. Instead of going for the pin, Jeff and Matt lift Haas up and hook arms around Haas’ head and they hit a double twist of fate! Matt Hardy goes to the referee to inform him of what is going on in the ring, Jeff Hardy climbs on the top rope whilst Matt Hardy contains Shelton Benjamin on the outside, Jeff Hardy hits a Swanton Bomb and goes for the cover,
-
-
-
-
-
-

Matt and Jeff Hardy are ecstatic they have kept their titles and celebrate. They are handed back their titles.

Lillian Garcia: The winners and still World Tag Team Champions Matt and Jeff Hardy!

J.R: That took a lot of guts to achieve what they just did here tonight in retaining the tag team titles.

King: Guts? They down right cheated by knocking poor Shelton Benjamin’s head in to a pole!

J.R: That was in self-retaliation and you know it, King!

King: All I’m saying is they don’t deserve to be champions.

J.R: We’ll soon find out the answer to that, up next we have the number one contenders match between Ric Flair, Randy Orton and Bobby Lashley but now it’s time for a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL:
John Cena: Hi I’m current WWE Champion John Cena telling you that what we do in the ring should stay in the ring and should not be performed in schools or in your backyards. We have spent years training for this and we don’t want our loyal fans getting hurt so, please, don’t try this at home.

J.R: We’re back and…..

CUTS TO BACKSTAGE WITH MATT HARDY AND KENNY

Matt: What do you think you were playing at back there?

Kenny: What do you think I was doing? I was showing the whole world that The Hardy Boyz are no longer the top tier of the tag team division and they need someone younger and much more fitter to take your place someone like me Kenny Dykstra, and next week on RAW it will be Johnny Nitro and I facing those SOB rednecks for a chance at your gold.

Kenny leaves with Matt Hardy having a smirk on his face.

J.R: For weeks Bobby Lashley has endured hell, Mr. McMahon has vowed to end his career, he might do just that when Vengeance cometh. Mr. McMahon has surprises in store for Bobby Lashley all the way to Vengeance where he assured Bobby Lashley he would be leaving in a stretcher but the young man, Bobby Lashley has so far passed all of Vincent Kennedy McMahon’s tests and at Vengeance he vows to end McMahon’s tenure in WWE, they were strong words but will he live up to it?

King: Well if he wins tonight he will still have to face Shawn Michaels and that is no easy feat, let alone any of the McMahon’s helping out Bobby Lashley’s premature demise in the WWE.

J.R: What about Ric Flair, the nature boy, he has done it all in every major arena in North America and has conquered the world but will he get another shot?

King: He just doesn’t have enough in the gas tank, he is way past his prime and it seems like Randy Orton is the clear favourite in this match.

Match 6 Ric Flair vs. Randy Orton vs. Bobby Lashley for a place in #1 contenders match versus Shawn Michaels next week.

ENDING: A very high paced match so far with the seasoned veteran Ric Flair gaining the advantage over his opponents using his quick wit and skill to outmanoeuvre the higher powered specimens Randy Orton and Bobby Lashley. Bobby Lashley and Randy Orton are brawling outside the ring while Ric Flair wisely takes a time out from this hellacious match up. Bobby Lashley, meanwhile is using his power advantage to overwhelm Randy Orton and forcing him to make mistakes, Randy Orton pulls a punch but Bobby Lashley catches the punch and forces his arm back in to the corner before climbing on top of Randy Orton and initiating the 10 punches on Orton much to the fan’s utmost delight. Uncharacteristically, Bobby Lashley makes a mistake and turns away from Randy Orton, Randy Orton quickly seizes on the opportunity and rolls Bobby Lashley up using a small package, the tights and ropes are both firmly held.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ric Flair finally comes in to stop the cover attempt and starts to shop away at the chest of Randy Orton, Flair then flings Orton in to the corner and foolishly attempts to throw Bobby Lashley out of the way but Flair looks to have pulled a muscle in his back and Bobby Lashley decimates him with a clothesline, Bobby Lashley then picks Ric Flair up and throws him to the outside with a gorilla press. Randy Orton taps the shoulder of Bobby Lashley and looks to go for the RKO but Bobby Lashley reverses it in to a scoop slam and sends Randy Orton outside, also. Flair and Orton both come in to the ring at the same time after a 5 second interval and start teaming the massive physical presence of Bobby Lashley. Flair then chops Bobby Lashley and Randy Orton lets fly with a massive uppercut which sends Bobby Lashley down on his knees. Orton and Flair then start to team Bobby Lashley in to the ground putting a lot of force behind their kicks Randy Orton then decides to take the initiative forcefully shoving Ric Flair out of the way and hitting the RKO on the dazed Bobby Lashley, Orton then goes for the cover,
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ric Flair, not happy about being physically abused like that decides to drag Orton off of Lashley and apply the figure four leg lock on Orton, the cocky young superstar is unable to reach the ropes and as Orton is about to tap Bobby Lashley starts stalking towards Ric Flair so Ric Flair kicks Randy Orton off but straight in to the referee, knocking him out, Bobby Lashley hits a leg drop on Ric Flair before picking him up and hitting him with the running powerslam, Bobby Lashley is about to go for the cover when Mr. McMahon and Umaga comes down to ringside with a steel chair in hand. Randy Orton catches Bobby Lashley unaware and hits a low blow and an RKO and goes straight for the cover but there is no referee and Ric Flair has the figure four locked in on Bobby Lashley but Randy Orton lifts him up when Carlito runs in from nowhere and hits a backcracker on Ric Flair and promptly leaves the ring. Bobby Lashley has Randy Orton teed up for the dominator as the referee is starting to slowly move but Umaga hits Bobby Lashley in the back with the steel chair as Randy Orton squirms free and hits the RKO and pulls an arm over his body,
-
-
-
-
-
-

Lillian Garcia: The winner of this match and qualifies for the #1 contender match next week, Randy Orton!

Randy Orton became the benefactor from interferences and faces Shawn Michaels next week, after the match Vince McMahon and Umaga beat down on Bobby Lashley as Randy Orton leaves the ring doing his trademark pose.

J.R: That was chockfull of interference; it was hard to tell what was going on, but, if you thought that was mad, wait to you see our main event tonight, its John Cena versus Rob Van Dam and its up next.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

King: We’re back and Rob Van Dam is already in the ring and he is looking to make a mark on the WWE after the disbandment of ECW.

*My Time is Now* hits as John Cena comes out to a mixed reaction which is unsurprising these days.

Main Event John Cena vs. Rob Van Dam

ENDING: A rather slow main event is unfolding as John Cena is stopping Rob Van Dam’s offenses at every given moment. John Cena hits a perfect fisherman’s suplex to silence the critics who say ‘he can’t wrestle.’ John Cena seems to be lapping the boos up and going for the F-U very early but Rob Van Dam rolls out of it and drags John Cena along with an armbar, Rob Van Dam still has the armbar applied and climbs on to the top rope and leaps off of it, much like a frog, only to be caught by John Cena who hits a spinebuster straight on to the mat but Rob Van Dam landed on John Cena’s arm on the way down severly hurting it. John Cena covers Rob Van Dam with his hand that isn’t damaged,
-
-
-
John Cena needs to do a lot more damage before he can get the pin so he improves his motives drastically. John Cena climbs on to the top turnbuckle and patiently waits for Rob Van Dam to get to his feet, John Cena flies off the top rope and attempts the flying clothesline but Rob Van Dam ducks out the way as John Cena lands on his feet and gets a rare applause but that is cut short when Rob Van Dam attempts to kick John Cena but he catches the kick but Rob Van Dam hits a roundhouse kick and quickly goes for the cover,
-
-
-
-
-
-
John Cena gets his foot on the rope! Rob Van Dam climbs up to the top rope and does his famous signal to the crowd as the crowd chant back, ‘R.V.D’ he is about to do the five star frog splash when John Cena gets on his feet so Rob Van Dam tries to take things to the extreme and hits a moonsault from the top rope but Rob Van Dam is caught in mid air! John Cena splashes Rob Van Dam down on to the mat and starts to pump up his trainers, he starts to bounce off the ropes and tells Rob Van Dam, ‘you can’t see me’ before landing the fist but Rob Van Dam rolls out of the way at the last second and hits John Cena with a leg drop and bounces of the rope and hits a rolling thunder then goes for the rolling thunder, which connects, Rob Van Dam then goes for the pin.
-
-
-
-
-
-
John Cena kicks out and starts to go mental at Rob Van Dam, violently punching him until it leaves Rob Van Dam slumped in the corner, John Cena runs in from the other side of the ring and dropkicks Rob Van Dam square in the jaw. John Cena then Irish whips Rob Van Dam who ducks the clothesline attempt by Cena and hits John Cena with a swinging neckbreaker and goes for the cover,
-
-
-
-
-
John Cena kicks out but before John Cena can react Rob Van Dam hits yet another rolling thunder to keep ‘The Marine’ down. Rob Van Dam goes up to the top rope and attempts the five star frog splash but misses and hits the canvas, John Cena gets up and hits the spiralling back suplex on Rob Van Dam, Cena is now really pumped and hits the five knuckle shuffle before hoisting Rob Van Dam up on to his shoulders and slamming him down on the mat for the F-U. Cena then locks in the STFU and it looks like he is about to tap when Randy Orton breaks the hold, Orton is closely followed by Shawn Michaels as the referee rings the bell.

Lillian Garcia: The winner via disqualification, John Cena.

Rob Van Dam, John Cena, Shawn Michaels and Randy Orton all stand off in the ring before Shawn Michaels hits a Sweet Chin Music on Rob Van Dam. John Cena catches Michaels unaware with the F-U and Randy Orton finally hits the RKO on John Cena and stands over Cena with the title belt in his hands.

J.R: What A night! Who wants to get their hands on Cena the most? It’s Orton vs. Michaels next week and its for a shot at John Cena’s WWE Championship, we hope to see you next week on Monday Night Raw!

END OF SHOW

Quick Results:
Santino Marella defeated Johnny Nitro via pinfall
The Great Khali defeated Cryme Tyme via pinfall
Victoria defeated Melina via pinfall
Shawn Michaels defeated Carlito via pinfall to win a spot in #1 contenders match
The Hardy Boyz defeated The World’s greatest Tag Team via pinfall to retain the World Tag Team Championship
Randy Orton defeated Ric Flair and Bobby Lashley via pinfall to win a spot in #1 contenders match
John Cena defeated Rob Van Dam via DQ

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Cena vs. RVD

Worst Match: Khali vs. Cryme Tyme

Best Promo: John Cena's one

Worst Promo: Cryme Tyme

Additional Feedbacks: It's a good show but just a suggestion. How 'bout you put some colors to it to separate the promos from the matches and it helps us readers read your BTB easier.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

bm: m/e
wm: khali smashing cryme tyme
bp: cena
wp: cryme tyme, guess thats why they got squashed >_>
af: to using some colours, and aloso try tomkae your pins like 1...2...3, rather then going down the whole page. ill check this out for the next show

Bradley

Reaction score
Add colours, got it. Also, shows will be posed on the day they are supposed to, SD on Friday (today) RAW on a Monday, PPVs Sunday.

WWE News and Notes (Smackdown)

- The decision to end the ECW brand came to no suprise as only a minority of the creative were intrested in it.

- Now the superstars that have been put on RAW or Smackdown was all Vince Mcmahon's work also Dreamer is back in a non-wrestling role, Snitsky, Nunzio, Kevin Thorn are all in OVW and the likes of Sandman, Sabu and Balls have been released, also Hardcore Holly is still recovering from injury and he's future is undecided at this moment in time.

- Speaking of injuries Smackdown have a few themselves with The Undertaker, Booker and Mr Kennedy all out but the good news is that all are recovering fast and will all be back in action between now and Summerslam so don't be suprised by quick returns.

- The two well discussed topics at the moment is Rey Mysterio move to Raw and Matt Hardy's status, first off it was a decsion between Michael Hayes and Stephanie Mcmahon to move Rey due to the fact that he has now being on smackdown since 2002 and there is simply nothing left for him there according to Hayes, also many think it is to make way for the Burke and Punk pushes on Smackdown.

- Matt Hardy will remain a Smackdown superstar even though he is still World Tag Team Champion and once the Hardyz have dropped the titles he will perminatly be a Smackdown superstar and ready for a singles push.

- The Edge/Batista feud is said to be relitivly over but there is still a chance of a blowout match that will happen on TV and not a PPV. Another reason for this is the booking team also think's batista should'nt be in contention anymore and it's said that likely feuds for batista are with Finlay, Mark Henry, Elijah Burke or Marcus Cor Von these are the main names being thrown around by the creative.

More news and notes posted as they come in

source PWtorch

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Does that mean you will post SD! today.

Bradley

Reaction score
This was written by my former partner who is no longer with me.

May 25th 2007
Kemper Arena - Kansas Missouri

Opening Smackdown Video and Judgment Day Highlights play

*PYRO*
*PYRO*
*PYRO*
*PYRO*
*PYRO*

M.Cole: Ladies and Gentleman welcome to another addition of Smackdown
im Michael Cole this is JBL

JBL: Cole what a night judgment day was, but tonight is going to even better

M.Cole: Thats right and one of the main reasons for that is ECW has ended and we have drafted CM Punk, Elijah Burke, Marcus Cor Von & Matt Striker
and tonight John all will make their debut.

I'M COMIN hits
MVP makes he's way to the ring with thunderous boo's

*PYRO*

MVP grabs microphone

MVP: You people need to stop booing and been playa haters, you all need take a look whats over my shoulder.....

MVP: Thats right the United States championship that i took from Chris Benoit at Judgment Day when i out wrestled him....

MVP: You can all boo but you know it, i know it and Chris you know it i out wrestled your ass.....

MVP sucks chant starts

MVP: I'm the Franchise playa here on smackdown you think chants like you suck from you playa haters and nay sayers.....

MVP: I'm ballin' right now and i'll take on any challenger here on smackdown this week and everyweek....

Macmillitant hits - to a good pop

JBL: What does this peanut head want now

M.Cole: Maybe John he's going to congraulate MVP

Teddy Long: Now playa you sayin that got me thinking so tonight you will defend that United States championship

Teddy Long: And your opponent non other than the Rabid Wolverine Chris Benoit

*HUGE POP*

MVP: No Teddy you can't do this

Teddy Long: Yes i can playa so Holla Holla Holla

JBL: What is wrong with Teddy Long see cole this is exactly why something needs to be done round here.

M.Cole: I think its an excellent decision and match to make.

JBL: You would think so because your the same as teddy long out to screw guys like MVP over.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Match 1 Singles Match
Finlay Vs CM Punk

Match Ending:
CM Punk and Finlay are exchanging rights and lefts with one another, then Finlay rakes punk in the eye and nails him with a clothesline and the cover

Punk gets he's shoulder up much to the delight of the crowd Finlay then begins to pull punk up by he's hair while talking smack, Finlay whips him into the turnbuckle but punk suddenly reverses sending the fighting irishman into the corner then punk makes a run and hits the charging high knee to the face of finlay, and now the running bulldog punk with the lateral press

but finlay kicks out to the dismay of punk and the Smackdown fans, Punk climbs to the top rope he waits patientlly for finlay to get to he's feet, then Punk hits finlay with a picture perfect crossbody the cover

Finlay powers out as Punk begins to get frustrated, he hammers Finlay with repeated punches to the head then Nick Patrick pulls punk away for closed fists, Punk walks back over to Finlay who pokes Punk in the eye followed by a short arm clothesline the he's patinent seated senton like manuver to the stomach of the challenger Finlay then taunts the crowd which draws huge heat as "CM Punk chants start in the Kemper arena".
The fighting irishman begins to work on the knees and legs of punk by stamping on the inner side of he's knee he then turns punk over and locks in a half boston crab to the left leg of punk, punk tries to reverse but to no luck as finlay wrenches back leaving punk groaning in agony, Finlay has had punk in the half boston crab for atleast two minutes now as punk continues to pull himself towards the bottom rope, punk getting closer and closer as cheers for him get louder, punk reaches out but at that very moment Hornswoggle appears to a great pop and pulls the rope back leaving punk stretching even futher. The ref notices Hornswoggle and begins to chase him around the ring finlay releases punk to help out hornswoggle, who then starts chasing nick patrick followed by finlay chasing hornswoggle they get half way round ring when punk appears and goes to kick hornswoggle who ducks the kick leaving him to quickly switch and hit finlay with a clothesline punk then rolls finlay into ring and then throws hornswoggle back under the ring. Punk then calls for it and springboard himself from the ropes into the ring and hits finlay with a flying clothesline, then into the cover and hooks the leg

Finlay kicks out Punk then signals for the GTS he gets finlay onto he's shoulders but finlay begins to elbow punk repeatedly to the side of the head leaving punk no choice but to release Finlay who quickly captalizes on the opportunity and delivers a neckbreaker then shouts something out and then suddenly hornswoggle reappears this time thrown the shillelagh to finlay, then hornswoggle begins to distract the referee. As Finlay line up punk who has at this time reached he's feet Finlay swings the shillelagh but punk ducks and begins to hit Finlay with repeated slaps and backhand chops to the face followed by a spinning reverse slap then ending with a high straight kick to the head shown he's Muay Tai kick boxing skills which sends finlay into a daze who staggers back off the ropes as punk roars out finlay then comes towards punk who lifts him on he's shoulders as the fans cheers and hits the Go To Sleep CM Punk then covers him.

The Crowd gives out a massive pop

T. Chimmel: Here is your winner by pinfall CM Punk

M.Cole: What a match John and what a debut by the straight edge superstar CM Punk

JBL: Michael i don't like punk quite frankly he is sad with this whole straight edge crap, but to beat a tough son of a gun like finlay you must be damn good and damn tough

MR Kennedy Return Vigentte air's announcing he will be returning to Smackdown soon

Kristal: Hi i'm joined here backstage with the newest Smackdown superstar CM Punk, Congratulation's on beating Finlay just moments ago in a great match how do you feel?

CM Punk: Thank you Kristal and i feel great on winning my first match here on Smackdown and i feel i have proved that i can run with the big boys here on friday nights

Kristal: And also do.....

Elijah Burke: Now hang on a minute

CM Punk: What the hell do you want

Burke: Hey i want no trouble i'm just here to congratulate you on your big win

Punk: Well you've congratulated now leave

Burke: Or it's like that, i came over here to make peace, what happened on ECW is in the past lets look to the future, but i have a proposition for you Mr Straight Edge how about next week you find two partners and you face me and my New Breed

Punk: Burke nothing would make me happier to kick you and your new breed's ass once again, your on!

M.Cole: What a match set up for next week, and we still have The New Breed's appearence here tonight

JBL: Should be a great match next week, but cole it's time for some tag team gold to be defended.

Match 2
WWE Tag Team Championship
Deuce & Domino w/Cherry Vs London & Kendrick

Match Ending:
As we return from the commercial break deuce and domino are in firm control with Deuce hammering on London in the corner with elbow's and right hands deuce then whips London into the ropes london comes off into a viscous clothesline deuce follows with repeated elbow drops to the chest of he's opponent, Deuce begins to drag the helpless body of london to he's corner and tags domino who hits london with a boot to midsection and deuce and domino begin to double team London by hitting a double superlex domino covers

London kicks out much to delight of crowd and tag team partner, Domino attempts to bring london to he's feet but london reverses hitting a jawbreaker, domino is dazed london then hits a wheel kick knocking down Domino london makes the tag Kendrick comes in with a dropkick to domino then a forearm knocking deuce from apron as the crowd pops, Kendrick turns he's attention back to domino nailing him with a swinging neckbreaker with a quick cover

Domino gets he's shoulder up leading kendrick to lock Domino in a headlock which does'nt last long with domino using his strenght to get to he's feet but kendrick keeps it locked in, Kendrick is now on the back of domino who flips Kendrick over he's head to the canvas then attempts a leg drop kendrick rolls out the way then quickly gets to he's feet and hits a drop kick followed by a clothesline then ending he's flurry of moves with a jumping heel kick to the face of domino Brian Kendrick then applies a cover hooking the leg

Quick kick out by domino, Kendrick then see's a opportunity to go to the top rope which brings the crowd to their feet, Cherry begins to distract the referee leaving deuce to catapult Kendrick from the top rope to the mat below Domino then tags in Deuce who wastes no time and begins beating on Kendrick who can't defend himself Deuce hits Kendrick with a high impact scoop slam followed by a leg drop he then begins to bad mouth crowd and Kendrick while aplying a sleeper like headlock on, Ref begins to ask Kendrick if he wants to give up but the big hearted kid says no, but at that very moment Deuce wrenches it in even more leaving he's opponent helpless, London begins to clap the along with the crowd which gives Kendrick the push Kendrick bit by bit begins to get closer to his feet Deuce tries to keep the headlock tight but Kendrick begins to hit deuce with elbows and numerous shots to the stomach he then hits a belly to back superlex which leaves both men down referre Mickey Henson begins the 10 count

Deuce and Kendrick both start to come to and begin moving to the partners corners for the tag, Deuce then gets the tag and at the same time Kendrick tags in London to a huge pop from the crowd, London explodes with a high forearm to domino follwed by the dropsault, Deuce comes at London who ducks and hits him with a wheel kick London climbs top rope and hits a crossbody on Domino and the cover

Deuce breaks up the pin Kendrick then flies at Deuce and takes him and he's opponent over the top rope. Now in the ring London off the ropes with a head scissor's on Domino London and Kendrick take control but suddenly on the outside Deuce whips Kendrick into steel steps, Cherry then distracts the ref leaving Deuce to throw domino the tag belt who then nails London with the gold he makes the pin

Crowd lets out thunderous Boo's

M.Cole: This is'nt right London & Kendrick have been screwed again something has to be done Deuce and Domino cheated again

JBL: Cole shut up! London & Kendrick have the heart but but they win by any means neccersary, like deuce & domino do and thats why they are champs

T.Chimmel: And here are your winners and Still WWE Tag Team Champions!! Deuce & Domino

RAW Rebound Video is shown

Back on Smackdown as they advertise the United States championship Match and The New Breeds debut later tonight

Match 3 Singles Match
Matt Hardy Vs Gregory Helms

Match Ending:
So far it has been a quick paced match with Helms having most the offense and currently controling the match as he irish whips Hardy into the ropes hardy comes off only to be met with a clothesline by helms, Hardy quickly back to he's feet but Helms once again hts offense nailing hardy with a DDT that sends Hardy's head bouncing of the mat Helms with the cover

Hardy kicks out as Hardy chants begin echoing throughout the the Arena, Helms argue's with referee Jim Korderas giving Matt time to recover and hit helms with right then a left then a right sending helms to the mat, Hardy picks up helms and delivers a superlex followed by two elbow drops to the upper body of Gregory Helms, he then brings helms to he's feet attempting the twist of Fate helms reverses pushing Hardy into the ropes front first as Helms then rolls hardy up grabing the pants for leverage

Hardy again kicks out to a big pop as once again hardy chants start helms begins to get more and more frustrated he hooks Hardy's legs and slingshots him up and over the top rope to the mat below Helms walks towards the ropes and leans over to grab the hair of hardy who then sweeps the legs of helms and pulls him to the outside and nails him with repeated right hands Matt Hardy then attempts a Side Effect but Helms reverses with elbows and then drives Matt Hardy back first into the ring apron, Helms rolls Hardy in ring and starts to drive he's knee into lower back of Matt Hardy on numerous ocassion's leaving matt hardy in pain, Gregory Helms begins to taunt crowd resulting in huge heat. He then pick Hardy off the mat drives into turnbuckle Helms begins to lift Matt onto top rope Helms then climbs to second rope looking for superplex but Hardy fighting on guts and instinct as he hits helms repeatedly with forearm shots Helms fall to the mat below Hardy regains senses and he signal's for he's signature leg drop he hits it as the crowd pops he hooks the leg

Helms kicks out. Matt Hardy noew signals to crowd Twist Of Fate he attempts it but it's reversed, Helms hooks in ready for Nightmare on Helms street but Hardy also reverses and hits the Side Effect followed by three to four clothesline Matt whips helms in to corner Hardy takes a run clothesline followed by a running Bulldog as the fans are strongly behind Hardy as he sets up Helms for he's finishing move the Twist of Fate with great impact

The fans go crazy for Matt Hardy

T.Chimmel: And the Winner of this Match Matt Hardy!

JBL: Cole that is why Matt Hardy is a future main eventer, this guy is on a roll

M.Cole: I agree John Matt Hardy is on a roll and he is the current World tag champ with Jeff, but i would'nt be suprised to see Hardy wearing singles gold very soon

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

As we return promo airs with Mark Henry saying he is king of the jungle and the unstoppable silver back in the wwe and Kane will find out why he is the the Worlds Strongest Man Next

Match 4 Singles Match
Kane Vs Mark Henry

Match Ending:
Match has started really slow with little offense and alot of stalling, we return with Mark Henry nailing Kane in corner with elbow shots and repeat punches to face and body Henry then attempts to send Kane across the ring to the opposite turnbuckle but Kane using he's power reverses and catches Henry with thunderous clothesline with little effect that suprises Kane as he then begins laying rights and lefts to Henry. As Kane starts to take control he scoops Henry up a nails the 380 pounder with a body slam shaking the whole ring, the near seven footer off the ropes with a huge elbow drop to the chest of Mark Henry but the big red machine does'nt attempt pin instead Kane lay's some right hands to the skull of Mark Henry, Kane then picks Henry up and delivers a irishwhip's to the worlds strongest man into the ropes Kane then attempts a clothesline but Henry ducks and hits a clothesline of he's own knocking Kane off he's feet. Mark Henry really showing He's brute strength the cover

Kane gets shoulder up much to distress of Henry as he begins arguing and intimedating the ref, Kane suddenly sits up but henry replies with a boot right to the face sending the big red machine back down. Mark Henry brings him to he's feet and hits a short arm clothesline he follows with yet another short arm clothesline, Mark Henry is just decimating the big red machine as Kane chants begin. Mark Henry brings Kane to he's feet only to lock in a massive bear hug, Henry begins wrenching in even more and just squeezing the life out of Kane as the referee begins to holds Kane's arm up it drops once as Kane drifts off even more......it drops for the second time as Kane chants begin the ref holds it up for the third time but suddenly kane comes alive again as the crowd pops Kane nails two rights and an elbow as Henry releases Kane hits a big boot Mark Henry still on he's feet as Kane delivers a side walk slam Kane then climbs to the top rope awaiting his prey Henry to he's feet and Kane hits a huge flying clothesline rattling throughout the arena, Kane gets to he's feet and signals for the chokeslam as the crowd pops. Mark Henry just staggers up and turns into the big hands of Kane as he attempts the chokeslam Mark Henry grabs the hand of Kane and just powers it away and followed by a boot to the midsection, Kane leans over in pain as Henry delivers a bone shattering finishing move in the Worlds Strongest Slam Mark Henry with the lateral press

The crowd errupts into boo's

T.Chimmel: Here is your winner the worlds strongest man Mark Henry

JBL: That cole is why he is the worlds strongest man and king of the jungle

M.Cole: I agree JBL i believe the Smackdown locker room is now on notice, i have never seen Kane destroyed in such short amount of time. But up next John what we all have been waiting for Benoit/MVP United States Championship Next

*COMMERCIAL OF THE NEW BREED'S DEBUT PLAYS*

Main Event
United States Championship Match
MVP Vs Chris Benoit

Match Ending:
So far in this match we have seen nothing but mat and chain wrestling as MVP delivers a irishwhip followed by a hip toss, Benoit quickly to he's feet as MVP attempts yet another hip toss but Benoit reverses with his own hip toss followed by a clothesline and another MVP comes back only to be met with a clothesline this time taking the champ over the top rope to the mat below. MVP getting annoyed that he is continuely getting out wrestled by the Rapid Wolverine, Benoit offering for MVP to get back in the ring but MVP saying he's the champ and does what he wants Montel grabs the title and begins walking out 'Crowd Boos' as the ref is shouting at him to come back to the ring. Chris Benoit has seen enough and chases MVP up the ramp and nails him from behind with a forearm smash right to the head 'Crowd cheers' Chris Benoit drags him to the ring and rolls him in. MVP begins to beg benoit but he's having none of it and gives him a chop 'WOOOOO' , he backs into the corner as Chris delivers another chop follwed by several more Benoit then whips MVP from corner to corner with force Benoit just stalks MVP and hits a thunderous snap superlex he rolls over into the cover

MVP kicks out the crippler then nails a backbreaker and applies another cover 1...2. But Mvp once again kicks out Benoit brings Montel to he's feet but mvp begins to elbow benoit to the midsection and rakes him in the eyes Benoit blinded momentarily as MVP captalizes by nailing a dropkick, MVP begins to showboat resulting in major heat from crowd. MVP starts working on the neck and back of benoit with kicks, knees and neck wrenches. He drags the helpless benoit to his feet and just plants him with a DDT.

Chris Benoit kicks out much to frustration of mvp who awaits for benoit to get to he's feet as benoit gets to he's feet he is nailed with a clothesline followed by a legdrop. MVP in full control at this moment as he nails yet another move on benoit in the scoop slam. MVP then looks to attempt the Crossface on Benoit but benoit expertly reverses by rolling over and hooking in the sharpshooter but Montel quickly hooks he's arm around the rope forcing Benoit to release. MVP now on the apron as Benoit attempts a superlex back in but Montel preventing that by attempting to superlex benoit to the outside, as they go back and forth with this MVP finally ends it by hanging benoit up over the top rope, benoit falls to the mat grasping he's throat. MVP see's the oppertunity and begins climbing the top rope, but benoit quickly to he's feet and swipes the legs of MVP who is now in an uncomfortable position if your a man. Chris Benoit hammers on MVP and starts climbing himself, both men are stood on the top rope with crowd on their feet anticapating the outcome, then suddenly Benoit delivers a superplex from the top rope as the place erupts with cheers, but Benoit hurt himself in delivering that as referre Nick Patrick begins the count

Benoit chants begin as he starts to move

Both men to their feet and start to exchange rights and lefts as benoit chants continue. Benoit gets the better of MVP who then swings but the rabid wolverine ducks and locks his arms round mvp and delivers a german superlex followed by a second which is followed by the third as Benoit gets the tri-fecter on MVP as the crowd goes wild, Benoit signals for the headbutt with he's signature cut to the throat taunt. Chris Benoit now on top rope and dives off nailing the headbut perfectly on he's challenger he rolls over into the cover

But MVP barley kicks out. As we see Benoit is bleeding from the head after the diving headbutt Benoit whips MVP into turnbuckle but it's reversed as Montel sends Benoit into corner, MVP makes a run at benoit and hits the devastating Playa's Boot to the face of benoit MVP makes the pin

Benoit gets his shoulder up. MVP begins to target the head with illeagal closed fists, the ref spots the illeagal fists and starts the five count 1,2,3, Mvp stops leaving benoit bleeding even more. Montel Vontavious Porter begins to taunt crowd and Benoit, MVP sets benoit up for a Backbreaker and delivers it like a pro. MVP now off the ropes 'Ballin' and hits the elbow drop. MVP brings benoit to he's feet and attempts the Playamaker but Benoit reverses and locks in the Crippler Crossface as the crowd pops, MVP in worlds of trouble as Benoit senches in the crossface Montel screaming in pain MVP tries to drag him and benoit to the bottom rope but Benoit is to strong and is just wrenching and wrenching back with the crossface MVP once again attempts to get to those ropes but Benoit reluclant to loosing up or give in to MVP's persistance. The champ has now been locked in the subbmission move for a few minutes now 'Benoit' the crowd chants as they feel it's close to been over and Benoit winning the title back, But suddenly MVP rolls over and reverses it with a modified roll up out of nowhere

Chris Benoit kicks out and quickly to he's feet at that moment MVP removes the covering from the top turnbuckle to massive heat from the crowd, MVP awaits as benoit tunrs around he attempts a clothesline Benoit ducks followed by a double leg sweep Chris Benoit looks like he's going for the Sharpshooter MVP struggles and pushes benoit with he's legs into the uncovered turnbuckle opening that wound up even further, Chris Benoit dazed and confused comes staggering back holding he's head with blood dripping MVP sets him up for the finishing move the Playmaker and hits it

The arena fills with Boo's towards the champ

M.Cole: No No not again MVP as stole it he used that metal insrument that is covered by padding to he's advantage

JBL: Cole you do what you can to win and that's what the champ has done, yes benoit is good but MVP is just better he proved that tonight and at Judgment Day cole get use to it because MVP is here to stay

T.Chimmel and here is your winner and still WWE United States Champion Montel Vontavious Porter - M V P!

Backstage we see the New Breed making their way from the locker room

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

NEW BREED HITS
To chorus of Boo's

T.Chimmel: Please welcome making their debut to Smackdown Elijah Burke, Matt Striker and the Alpha Male Marcus Cor Von

Elijah Burke: That's right people the New Breed has arrived on Friday Night Smackdown so that means the Smackdown locker room and all you fans better be ready to feel the Elijah Experience. Now so far we have seen little to no respect from you and the superstars backstage, which is a big mistake from all of you

Matt Striker: Like Burke said no one has shown us any respect especially you dumb uneducated people in Kansas Missouri and CM Punk *Big Heat*, and thats why next week we will take care of Punk and he's partners.

Burke: Thats if he can find anyone who wants to team with him and take on the New Breed we proved how dominate we are on ECW, were the team that killed the original's, were the team that put Extreme in ECW and were the team that will takeover and dominate Smackdown now listen as the enforcer of the New Breed has something to tell you

New Breed Sucks Chant begins

Cor Von: The WWE has seen nothing yet and i have something to tell the Smackdown locker room, one way or another you will all feel
The Pooouuuunnnccccceeee PERIOD!.

METALINGUS HITS
To a Mixed Reaction
*PYRO*

Edge: Hey hold on big guy i want no trouble i want to personally welcome you to Smackdown and the Rated R Era . Now Burke i was listening what you guys were saying and use are right *crowd boo's*, these fans, them Superstars no nothing,they couldn't see talent if it walked up and hit them in the face more boo's, and thats why i took it my own hands and become the World Heavyweight Champion when i beat maybe the greatest of all time in the Undertaker.

YOU SUCK chant breaks out

Edge: Shut up! your right Matt these are dumb uneducated people just like the man i beat 1 2 3 at Judgment Day that Jacked up son of a bitch Batista *Fans Cheer and Batista Chant Starts* and i would say the same thing to him if he was out here right now

I WALK ALONE blasts
Crowd errupts into a frenzy of cheers
*PYRO*

Batista grabs the mic as huge Batista chants breakout in the Arena

Batista: Edge, Edge, Edge once again your running that big mouth of your's so i'm here what do you have to say

Burke: Who the hell do you think you are interupting the New Breeds and Edge's adress to these moronic fans

Batista: I'm the Animal *Big Pop* and all i see are four loud mouth bullies, and you know what i do to bullies

Edge: Whats that then Dave

Striker: Yeah what is that

Batista: Well first i punk them out then beat them up *Crowd Explodes*

Then suddenly Batista is hit from behind by the New Breed members as the crowd boo's. Edge joins in on the assualt by hitting Batista with the Championship belt. Burke and Striker continue beating on Batista with punches and boots. Burke then orders Striker and Cor Von to pick him up and put him in corner as Edge looks on and smiles, Batista now been held in corner as Burke pulls down the knee pads and nails the Elijah Express with perfection as the crowd boo's. Edge now telling Cor Von to pounce Batista, Cor Von now awaiting for the right moment off the ropes goes Cor Von and bang he hits the animal with a thunderous Pounce as Edge and Elijah shake hands. The New Breed and Edge stand over the beaten Batista with he's title in the air and their hands up all proud with what they have done

M.Cole: What have we just seen they have took batista out just like that and has Edge alligned himself with the New Breed

JBL: I dont know but i like it the New Breed has arrived Michael and the Rated R Era continues

M.Cole: Will smackdown ever be the same make sure to tune in next week thank you all and goodnight

END SHOW

CM Punk DEF Finlay
Deuce & Domino DEF London & Kendrick to retain
Matt Hardy DEF Gregory Helms
Mark Henry DEF Kane
MVP DEF Chris Benoit to retain

Qwake

Raw Review
bm: carlito and HBK
wm: Khali
bp: cena
wp: cryme tyme
that was quite good

smackdown review
bm: punk and finlay
wm: kane and henry
bp: nb
wp: n/a
af: both shows were good just put in colour so its easier to read and try and do pins going across not down. keep it up and ill review

Bradley

Reaction score
Thanks for the review, here is a preview for RAW, coming to IWF this Monday!

RAW Preview 28th May 2007

RAW comes to the home of possibly the greatest Wrestlemania of all time, Wrestlemania 19, at the Safeco Field, Seattle, Washington and RAW promises to deliver for a 3 hour extravaganza! 7 matches, each one as personal as the rest and the action promises to be as hectic as Wrestlemania itself!

Last week on RAW in Milwaukee Bobby Lashley was screwed out of the chance of a #1 contenders match to face John Cena at Vengeance for his WWE Title, all thanks to the McMahons and Umaga, this week on RAW Lashley teams up with John Cena to face Umaga, Shane McMahon and the chairman of the WWE, Vincent Kennedy McMahon in what looks set to be the biggest RAW Main Event in nearly 15 years!

Cena will have other things on his mind as Randy Orton and Shawn Michaels face off in a hardcore match which will truly define the meaning of a contender and will cement their place in RAW history in what is sure to be a brutal match after the bad blood between these two just a week ago.

Also, last week on RAW, Rob Van Dam was given a taste of Sweet Chin Music and in a recent interview on wwe.com Mr. Monday Night was obviously angry at the actions of the Heart Break kid and will no doubt have a few choice words for Shawn Michaels on RAW, RVD still has to face Carlito.

Carlito nearly outperformed the Showstopper last week on RAW in a fantastic match which Carlito barely lost out on and he wants to continue his recent hot streak tonight against RVD with his adversary, Ric Flair facing off against Santino Marella, Ric Flair and Carlito can’t wait to get their hands on each other but they will have to wait until Vengeance where they go one on one.

Santino turned against the fans last week completely losing the respect of everyone in the arena in one sentence. This week he wants to show the 16 time world champion the meaning of respect but it is not exactly going to be easy.

Last week The Big Show made a monstrous return to the WWE only to be flattened by one monster resident on RAW, The Great Khali, Big Show is evidently not happy about this and this week on RAW he faces Chris Masters but will keep look out for the Punjabi monster who is said to make a huge announcement this week on RAW regarding Vengeance, according to his translator.

The tag team rivalry has been hotting up recently with the top 4 tag teams in the division facing off next week and then Jonathan Coachman will decide just 6 days before Vengeance who will be facing Matt and Jeff Hardy at the RAW pay per view so all 8 men will be working their socks off over the next 3 weeks, Shelton Benjamin faces off against Trevor Murdoch and The Hardyz face Nitro and Dykstra after the Rednecks opted out of a chance to face Johnny and Kenny. Matt Hardy had a smirk on his face last week backstage what exactly is he planning?

Also Trish Stratus formally makes her WWE return after her interference in the women’s match last week.

Jonathan Coachman also has big news on 2 returning RAW superstars over the next 2 weeks leading up to Vengeance.

Matches for RAW:

Nitro/Dykstra vs. Hardyz

Trevor Murdoch vs. Shelton Benjamin

Chris Masters vs. Big Show

Carlito vs. Rob Van Dam

Flair vs. Santino

Hardcore Match
Orton vs. HBK

Cena/Lashley vs. Umaga/ Shane McMahon/ Vince McMahon

Exclusive from wwe.com:
WWE.com have announced the following match for Vengeance due to the escalating rivalry between these two over the last few months, this is considered to be a 'rubber' match.

bradderppvmatchhypeflaido5.png

RAW from Safeco Field, Seattle, Washington 28th May 2007

WWE: Time to be Rewritten

*Pyro*
*Pyro*
*Pyro*
*Pyro*
*Pyro*

Video Package of last week’s RAW is shown.

Randy Orton delivering the RKO to Bobby Lashley after McMahon screwed Bobby Lashley

Shawn Michaels hitting Sweet Chin Music on Rob Van Dam

Finally, the stand off between Rob Van Dam, Shawn Michaels, John Cena and Randy Orton with it ending with Orton standing tall with the gold in his hands.

King: Welcome to Monday Night RAW, and trust me, we have an action packed 3 hour special lined up for you tonight, you wouldn’t want to miss a single moment!

J.R: You’re certainly right there, we are at Safeco Field and we have quite possible the largest attendance for a RAW event ever! 52,494 are here tonight, they are here at the home of Wrestlemania 19.

King: I just hope it can top last week and I am sure it will because later on tonight it is The Showstopper Shawn Michaels versus the Legend Killer Randy Orton and it is all for a shot at John Cena’s WWE Championship.

J.R: Don’t forget the main event we have, John Cena teams up with Bobby Lashley to face The McMahon’s and Umaga.

King: Guess who’s coming down to the ring now, it’s Rob Van Dam!

One of a Kind hits as he makes his way down to the ring and picks up a microphone,

Rob Van Dam: Last week on RAW I was kicked in the face by Shawn Michaels while you fans cheered him. Don’t get me wrong, I like the attention but you despicable fans mocking me after everything I have done in this business and still I don’t get anywhere near the top title in this business anymore, I held it for just under a month all because I was screwed, 11 months on there I was getting kicked in the face and blown out of proportion and you fans cheered for Shawn Michaels and Randy Orton, hell you even cheered for John Cena more than me, that is an insult to everything I have achieved in my illustrious career and finally I have found away to rid myself of you people, in 3 weeks, 24 hours after Vengeance something major will be announced, something that will shake the foundation of the WWE to it’s core and there is nothing anyone in this business can do about it…

SEXY BOY hits as Shawn Michaels stands on the ramp with a microphone in hand, slowly walking his way down to the ring,

Shawn Michaels: You think you have done a lot in your career? You are looking at the man who has done everything in his career, but you have one small scratch on your CV, you haven’t gone one on one with me at a pay per view so that is why, when I beat John Cena for the second time I am guaranteeing you a title shot at Summerslam so after your little announcement 24 hours after Vengeance I will come down to the ring with my gold and you can sign on the dotted line and it will be Shawn Michaels, Mr. Pay Per View versus Rob Van Dam Mr. Stuntman.

Rob Van Dam: What makes you think you will win exactly?

Shawn Michaels: Trust me, the Heart Break Kid always wins in big match situations, in my dictionary there is no such word as ‘can’t’ so I will pin Randy Orton 1-2-3 right here tonight in Seattle!

*Pop*

Rob Van Dam: I am still waiting for a damn apology after you kicked me in the face last week.

Shawn Michaels: An apology? In this business it’s dog eat dog, kill or be killed and that is exactly what I did last week and that’s why I am at the top and you’re at the bottom, and by the way, here’s my apology.

Shawn Michaels hits Rob Van Dam with Sweet Chin Music and lays him out cold on the mat as Shawn Michaels waves a sarcastic goodbye to Rob Van Dam as he leaves the ring as the crowd cheer.

King: I don’t think Shawn Michaels should have done that, think of the repercussions.

J.R: Forget about that King think how Rob Van Dam just insulted Shawn Michaels and everything he believes in and the even better news a possible Rob Van Dam versus Shawn Michaels match up this Summer at Summerslam.

J.R: Coming up next Piper’s Pit is set to make a return with special guest The Great Khali we still have that and 7 more matches tonight, don’t miss Piper’s Pit up next.

COMMERCIAL

Rowdy Roddy Piper is in the ring with a microphone in hand and the Piper’s Pit stage set up.

Piper: I am here today to interview the man who lost to John Cena at Judegement Day he is the 7 foot monster The Great Khali, I heard this guy was big and tough but surely this guy can’t be tough as me, well I guess I ain’t seen nothing yet, bring the big man out.

The Great Khali comes out with interpreter in tow they both go in to the ring.

Roddy Piper: Holy sweet Jesus this son of a bitch is a big one.

The interpreter interprets everything Piper is saying during his speech

The Great Khali then speaks something in Urdu

Piper: What did that guy say?

Interpreter: He wants to fight the Big Show now

Piper: Well he can’t fight here this is my show.

The interpreter then speaks to Khali who speaks back….

Interpreter: Very well, then at Vengeance he will be facing The Big Show in a Punjabi Prison match and next week he will be bringing the prison to RAW so Big Show can witness his fate. Now it is time for your show to end.

Khali chops Roddy Piper down to cut short the Piper’s Pit segment to mass boos from the crowd, Khali then grabs the microphone himself.

Khali: Big…. Show…. 27 days…. Vengeance

Khali then proceeds to walk outside of the ring and leaves the stage followed by massive boos

It then cuts to Big Show watching backstage watching the footage on the monitor

Big Show: He may not have to wait that long.

J.R: This is getting pretty intense, talking of intense last week Johnny Nitro and Kenny Dykstra interfered in the Hardy’s matchup but Jeff and Matt still managed to pull off a win, now they face off with the main goal to impress Jonathan Coachman to see who will face the Hardyz at Vengeance.

Team Extreme then make their way to the ring

Paparazzi hit as Johnny Nitro and Kenny ‘Dead Skunk’ Dykstra make their way down to the ring.

Match 1-
Dykstra and Nitro ‘The Skunks of Hollywood’ versus The Hardy Boyz

ENDING: A very high paced match up to start the spectacular 3 hour special from Seattle as Kenny Dykstra goes up to the top rope and focuses his attention on a prone Jeff Hardy in the middle of the ring, Dykstra lets out a deafening roar and hits a leg drop on Jeff Hardy and quickly scarpers over Jeff for the cover,
-
-
-
-
Jeff Hardy kicks out but before Jeff can gain any momentum whatsoever Dykstra drags Hardy over to the corner where Matt Hardy is standing and starts taunting the Hardys by doing their trademark dance and then pummelling Jeff Hardy in the corner with his fists. Dykstra then Irish whips Hardy over to Nitro but Hardy knocks Nitro off of the apron and on to the floor as Jeff grabs the upper hand in the match and starts to act rather aggressive towards Kenny Dykstra. Kenny runs straight out of the ring and calls a time out with his hands but Jeff is having none of it and springboards off of the ropes but Kenny was playing possum and saw it coming and simply stepped out of the way. Dykstra then walks Jeff over to the steps where Matt Hardy is waiting for him but he is clubbed in the head by Johnny Nitro as Nitro throws Matt Hardy in to the edge of the apron and starts giving him shoulder blocks, Matt Hardy is winded and slumps to the floor. Nitro and Dykstra begin teaming Jeff Hardy, much like he was teamed last week on RAW; Dykstra holds Jeff Hardy back and Nitro runs at Jeff but Hardy counters quickly by punching Dykstra in the gut and drop toe holding Nitro on to the steel steps. Jeff Hardy then rolls Dkystra back in to the ring and throws Dykstra over to the corner and runs towards him and using the ropes as leverage jumps on Dykstra’s chest and plants him with a head scissors rolling Dykstra straight in to the path of Matt Hardy who goes for the Twist of Fate and it connects! Matt Hardy rolls out of the ring due to the referee’s orders and Jeff Hardy sets Dykstra up for the Swanton Bomb but Johnny Nitro shakes the ropes making Jeff fall off the turnbuckle and hurting his leg. Dykstra begins to crawl over to his corner where he tags in Johnny Nitro, Jeff Hardy is trying desperately to crawl over to his brother Matt, and the agony he is facing right now supremely overpowers any pain he has ever got from a normal tag team match up. Something may be seriously wrong with Jeff Hardy as he tries to reach out but Johnny Nitro doesn’t care what is wrong with Jeff Hardy and simply drags him in to the middle of the ring and applies the Indian Death Lock to the injured leg of Jeff Hardy. Jeff Hardy is wincing in pain as the pressure on the bone of his injured leg is getting too intense for even the battle-hardened veteran to cope with and it looks like he is about to tap when Matt Hardy interrupts the hold and is immediately sent out of the ring.

Whilst the referee’s back is turn Kenny and Johnny take turns stomping on Jeff Hardy’s leg, Nitro then goes for the cover,
-
-
-
-
-
-
Somehow, with all the determination in his body Jeff Hardy kicked out of the pinfall attempt and as he gets up he attempts to kick Johnny Nitro with his one good leg unfortunately, it is caught, but Jeff, out of desperation kicks Nitro with his much weaker leg and manages to crawl over to his brother, Matt to get the tag. Matt Hardy is on a roll as he clotheslines Johnny Nitro as soon as he gets up and then dropkicks Kenny Dykstra who lands a tremendously long way across the arena floor and ends up smashing his ‘good looks’ on the Spanish announce table, who make a rare appearance for this 3 hour special, Matt Hardy decides to inflict pain on Kenny Dykstra instead of going for his opponent in the ring Johnny Nitro, Matt begins to kick Dykstra and places him on the table and climbs to the turnbuckle and looks set to jump when Nitro scoops him up and plants him with the electric chair drop then the cover,
-
-
-
-
-
Matt Hardy kicks out as Johnny Nitro lifts Matt up by the hair and attempts to hit a spinebuster on Matt but he rolls out of it into a sunset flip as both men then get to their feet at the same time as Matt Hardy attempts the Twist of Fate but Nitro pushed Hardy away and hits the turnbuckle, a dazed Matt Hardy then turns around and turns around and is hit with an enziguri and Nitro goes for the cover,
-
-
-
-
-
-
Jeff Hardy, with the high flying style hits the whisper in the wind from the top rope just in time to save his brother but Jeff Hardy looks to have twisted his ankle to further aggravate the injury he received earlier. Dykstra comes back in to the ring and hits a gorilla press then flipping over on to Jeff Hardy’s leg then throwing him out of the ring like worthless trash. Matt Hardy is dominating Johnny Nitro and is about to hit the Side Effect when Dykstra runs in and clips Matt Hardy in the knee, Dykstra then climbs up to the top rope as Nitro is signalling for a move he hasn’t used in a while, the Snapshot. Nitro lifts Matt Hardy up for the move and Dykstra unleashed with a leg drop on to the back of Matt’s head as Johnny Nitro goes for the cover,
-
-
-
-
-
-
Lillian Garcia: Your winners, Johnny Nitro and Kenny Dykstra

Ravenous boos are unleashed by the fans as medics run to check on Jeff Hardy, they eventually get him on to a stretcher and wheeled to the medical room with a concerned looking Matt Hardy close behind him.

J.R: Folks, that looks like a very serious leg injury right there and I just wish all the best for the Hardy brothers in the near future.

King: You saw Jeff, he brought it on himself.

J.R: How can you say, someone as talented as Jeff Hardy brought that on himself, it was an accident and I just hope we see him competing again soon on Monday Night RAW, up next we have Shelton Benjamin versus Trevor Murdoch and remember they have to impress the man who is talking to Maria now, Jonathan Coachman.

Maria: Earlier on wwe.com you said you had an announcement tonight and…

Coach: Yes, that’s right Coach is here to make a huge announcement regarding next week’s Monday Night RAW 2 great people are going to be in attendance tonight, not if you count me but anyway, next week Rey Mysterio and Stone Cold Steve Austin are returning to Monday Night RAW!

*Huge Pop*

Coach: And that’s not all Rey Mysterio will be in action next week against Shelton Benjamin.

Santino Marella walks along and interrupts the announcement

Santino: Coach, you call that an announcement, that stupid midget will be wrestling he is an embarrassment to Monday Night RAW and an embarrassment to the most embarrassing country in the world, America.

*Heat*

Santino: Next week I will show the world how great I am when I call him out and I beat him 1-2-3, capiche?

Santino walks away as Coach is left speechless.

Match 2 Shelton Benjamin w/ Charlie Haas versus Trevor Murdoch w/ Lance Cade

ENDING: Shelton Benjamin is getting heavily out muscled by the redneck Texan but Shelton is trying not to let that title opportunity slip from his grasp yet again and starts to punch Murdoch rather aggressively and somehow Irish whips Trevor Murdoch in to the corner and looks for a Stinger Splash in the corner but Trevor Murdoch is wise to the move and manages to roll out of the way and plant Shelton Benjamin with a big boot and then a cover,
-
-
-
-
Shelton Benjamin kicks out but is visibly shaken by the move and looks to be in a dilemma against his much larger opponent. Shelton appears to be using his speed but makes a mistake and gets in a grapple with Trevor Murdoch and Shelton is thrown across the ring and in to the corner, Trevor Murdoch hits him with a massive splash and a belly to belly suplex and Trevor Murdoch yet again goes for the cover,
-
-
-
-
-
Shelton Benjamin kicks out as some brawling between Lance Cade and Charlie Haas starts on the outside, Trevor Murdoch goes out to sort the issue and is standing on the apron when Shelton Benjamin leaps to his feet and jumps over the canvas, grabs Trevor Murdoch’s legs and hits a flip powerbomb on to the outside. Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas both deck Lance Cade with forearms to the jaw and start booting the abdomen of Trevor Murdoch before rolling Trevor Murdoch in to the ring. Shelton Benjamin quickly dives on Trevor Murdoch’s body for the cover,
-
-
-
-
Lance Cade gets on the apron and distracts the referee, Charlie Haas gets behind him and grabs him and attempts the German Suplex but Lance Cade smashes him in the mouth with a nastly looking elbow smash. Back in the ring, Shelton Benjamin hits a round house kick and hits a springboard off of the ropes and runs at the ropes looking to attempt another high flying move but Lance Cade grabs his foot, Shelton Benjamin, having had enough of the interference hits a plancha on to the outside which leaves both men down and Trevor Murdoch comes outside to collect the pieces. Trevor Murdoch hits a monstrous body slam which shook the entire ring, Trevor Murdoch then goes up to the top rope while Lance Cade restrains Charlie Haas. Haas throws Cade away and wobbles the ropes, putting Murdoch off of his game. He then screams at Shelton to get up, which he does, he sprints up to the turnbuckle and hits a suplex on 300 punder Trevor Murdoch! Shelton then goes for the cover,
-
-
-
-
-
Trevor Murdoch kicks out and Shelton realises he must do something drastic to win this match. He attempts a round house kick but it is caught by Trevor Murdoch, Benjamin attempts to use his other leg but that is countered as well by Murdoch, with both legs in his hands Trevor Murdoch hits a flapjack. Trevor Murdoch then sets up Shelton Benjamin for the Texan Destroyer (Canadian Destroyer with a different name) Shelton Benjamin flips out of the move and dropkicks Trevor Murdoch in to the corner and hits a Stinger Splash, Benjamin turns around and is met with a Texan Destroyer but Benjamin reverses it into a victory roll and grabs the tights,
-
-
-
-
-
-

Lillian Garcia: The winner of this match, Shelton Benjamin

After the bell has been rung Kenny Dykstra and Johnny Nitro comes out to the ring and hit Trevor Murdoch and Shelton Benjamin with steel chairs, Lance Cade attacks Johnny Nitro and lays him out with a DDT but Dykstra hits him with a chair, Haas from behind hits a German Suplex on Dykstra and then applies the Haas of Pain for about a minute, sending a message to every tag team, he then helps Shelton Benjamin out of the ring.

J.R: What the hell? It’s absolute chaos out here! It really looks like every team wants a shot at the Hardyz and they will go at any length to get it!

CUTS TO MEDICAL ROOM

M Hardy: Bro that was some painful fall you took out there, we have Vengeance coming up and I don’t want you to be injured for that.

J Hardy: Relax, it’s just a sprain, the doctor said that I am able to compete in 2 weeks so that leaves enough time for Vengeance, whoever we face I will be on top of my game I can assure you, Johnny Nitro, Shelton Benjamin whoever they will get beaten by us, if I had 1 leg I could still beat those punks.

King: Jeff Hardy looks very motivated but he has to realise that the leg of his won’t be up to standard.

J.R: Come on, King you heard Jeff if he believes he can do it then everyone else should believe it as well.

King: Sure J.R, sure.

J.R: OK now folks let’s take you back to last week.

RAW REWIND:

Package shows of Khali beating Cryme Tyme and then Big Show coming out and attacking Khali, to no avail.

The action cuts back live to RAW with Big Show in the ring with a microphone in hand.

Big Show: 6 months ago I left this company because I felt burnt out, during that time I have watch The Great Khali tear through person after person with little effort. That made me angry, angry because I couldn’t do anything about it and angry because that was my job, I’ve always been the giant and I came back 7 days ago to prove to all of you fans that I am stronger than the Great Khali, it didn’t work, and now, tonight he says something about Vengeance and a Punjabi Prison match, you think a pile of bamboo is going to hold me? Bare in mind Undertaker cheated to win against me last time around, I think we should ask the fans what they want, next week in this very ring The Great Khali and I will decide what match we face off in at Vengeance and I have good reason to believe it won’t be a Punjabi Prison match.

Match 3 Chris Masters vs. Big Show

Chris Masters makes his way down to the ring.

FULL MATCH: Chris Masters starts flexing his muscles to show off to the crowd, the crowd intensely boo him. Whilst Chris Masters is facing the crowd Big Show grabs him by the throat and headbuts Chris Masters repeatedly in the forehead to the mass delight of the crowd. He then throws Chris Masters in to the corner and clotheslines him leaving Masters slumped against the ropes. Big Show then orders everyone in the arena to be quiet whilst he slaps Chris Masters’ chiselled chest with Masters writhing in agony after the 7 foot giant slaps him with the massive hands of his. Big Show then rams his head into Masters’ abdomen hitting him with several small spears in the corner before Irish whipping Masters across the ring and planting him with a big boot; Big Show immediately lifts Masters off of his feet and hits a Samoan drop. Big Show is signalling for the chokeslam and screams to the fans but Masters is wise to the move and hits a shoulder block on Big Show which sends him crashing in to the referee, Masters then hits Big Show with a low blow and a DDT. Masters then hits a drop kick on Big Show, Masters then keeps constantly stamping on the face of Big Show much to the dismay of most of the fans. Masters then applies the Chicken Wing Crossface a move he rarely uses, he only holds it in for a few seconds but it certainly takes its toll on Big Show. Big Show uses all of his power to lift Masters up on to his back and slamming him into the corner. Big Show then goes for another spear but Masters ducks out the way of it and Big Show’s large shoulder goes straight in to the metal pole. The referee is still down. Masters clips the knee of Big Show sending him down on his knees, he then applies a headlock but Big Show lifts him up, swivels Masters around and throws him down using an armbar. Big Show once again calls for the chokeslam and clasps Masters’ throat but out of nowhere comes the Great Khali and Big Show throws Masters to the other side of the ring as the two monsters go face to face to the crowds delight. Khali hits Big Show first but Big Show chokeslams The Great Khali, who is standing on the apron, to the outside of the ring. The referee is just about getting up but Masters applies the Masterlock on Big Show, he is struggling and struggling as Masters’ hands tighten and Big Show can’t find a way out of it but he lifts Masters over his head like a judo throw and grabs Masters by the throat and chokeslams him and places an arm over him for the cover,
-
-
-
-
-
-

Lillian Garcia: The winner of this match, Big Show

Big Show and Khali stare each other down as Khali retreats to the locker room.

J.R: This is only going to get worse and I can see something big happening next week.

King: You are right J.R and I can’t wait to see these two face off at Vengeance, it will truly be electrifying.

J.R: Up next Trish Stratus talks about the events of last week.

VIDEO PACKAGE PLAYS
Trish Stratus interfering in the match and hitting the Stratusfaction on Women’s Champion, Melina.
Victoria then gives a Widow’s Peak to Trish and pins Melina.

Trish is now standing in the ring with a microphone in her hand she gets a few wolf whistles from the crowd.

Trish: Last week on Monday Night RAW I returned to show some of these filthy little sluts a lesson, it was just a shame Melina had to get in my way. You see, just over 4 years ago, in this very arena I won the Women’s title for the fourth time and back then the Women’s title actually meant something it was full of aggression, determination and actual wrestling, now we see slutty Bra and Panties matches and Pudding Matches, is this how you want to showcase the Women’s title as a trashy belt which no-one cares about, you should have someone like me, Trish Stratus wearing the belt not the bitch Melina.

*PAPARAZZI HITS* Melina makes her way down the ramp

Melina: I’m a bitch am I? Well how about this for ‘bitchy’ me and you one on one for this

*points to belt*

Melina: At Vengeance….

Coach then comes out

Coach: Please, ladies, no need to argue over the Coach, you see the problem here is jealousy and seeing as in her contract Trish Stratus has a rematch clause and her last match was for the women’s title she is eligible to cash in the clause at Vengeance, and next week on RAW Mickie James will face Victoria for a chance to face Melina as well in the title match at Vengeance, the night of Champions!

Trish then gets out of the ring and drags Melina in by her hair and for the second week running lays her out on the mat, this time with a chick kick, Victoria and Mickie James both run in and Victoria grabs Trish but Mickie James Mick Kicks Victoria and goes over to give Trish a hug but is planted with a Chick Kick.

J.R: Trish Stratus doesn’t give a damn about anyone and she comes back and struts around thinking she is the best, sorry Missy it doesn’t work like that, but on to more pressing matters, the arguments have been escalating between Shawn Michaels and Rob Van Dam and the latter faces off against none other than Carlito that’s up next.

COMMERCIAL

Snitsky: This is Snitsky telling all you young children to stay safe at home and at school and to not try wrestling at home and if you do get hurt, it won’t be my fault!

J.R: Next up two of the most talented stars in the WWE currently, Carlito and Rob Van Dam and they face off.

Match 4 Carlito vs. Rob Van Dam

ENDING: A very good match is unfolding as Carlito is just about gaining the upper hand in this match despite Rob Van Dam’s more athletic advantage. Carlito hits a perfect leg drop and goes for the pin straight away,
-
-
-
Rob Van Dam kicks out as Carlito bounces off the rope and goes for the clothesline but Rob Van Dam ducks the move and rolls over as Carlito bounces off the other rope he is met with a vicious springboard kick sending him to the outside. Rob Van Dam gets a lot of heat despite doing his Rob Van Dam signature taunt. He then leaps up to the top turnbuckle like a cat and hits a spinning heel kick off of the turnbuckle and on to the outside. Rob Van Dam then brings Carlito up on to the apron and lays him down with his head poking out of the ropes. Rob Van Dam then gets on to the top rope and dives off looking for a leg drop but Carlito rolls out of the way and Rob Van Dam lands leg first on the floor, Carlito seizes on this opportunity and crawls to the outside and drags Rob Van Dam back in and bounces off the ropes and hits his own version of Rolling Thunder, Carlito quickly goes for the cover,
-
-
-
-
-
-
Rob Van Dam just kicks out but before he has time to react to anything Carlito locks in the figure four leg lock for the second week running as another taunt of Ric Flair. Carlito doesn’t apply the hold properly and Rob Van Dam easily gets out of the hold and rolls out of the ring due to his injured leg, Carlito follows him outside. Rob Van Dam was only playing possum and hits a roundhouse kick which sends Carlito flying in to the steel steps, Rob Van Dam then attempts a Rolling Thunder but Carlito side steps the move and Rob Van Dam lands straight on to the steel steps. Carlito then body slams Rob Van Dam on to the steps, further hurting his back. Carlito pulls Rob Van Dam towards him and hits a monster back body drop landing Rob Van Dam on the announce table as the referee counts to 4. Carlito quickly gets on to the table, Carlito has him in position for a suplex but whilst in mid air Rb Van Dam shifts his weight and hits a neckbreaker on Carlito through the table. The referee just counts to 8 when Rob Van Dam gets to his feet followed by chants of ‘Holy Shit’ as he rolls in to the ring and promptly back out to stop the 10 count. Rob Van Dam finally bring Carlito in to the ring and places him in position, dragging him over to the corner as Rob Van Dam once again leaps up to the top rope, instead of going for the traditional five star frog splash he hits the moonsault and goes straight for the cover, hooking the leg.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Carlito just manages to kick out as Rob Van Dam looks increasingly frustrated, he positions Carlito in the middle of the ring and finally hits a Rolling Thunder and goes for the pin once again,
-
-
-
-
-
-
Carlito just about kicks out but Rob Van Dam looks to have a screw loose as he starts really punching and kicking Carlito and spitting at him and mouthing to him ‘That’s cool.’ Rob Van Dam then bounces off the ropes, jumps in mid air and hits a tornado DDT planting Carlito’s face on the canvas, Rob Van Dam then goes for yet another cover.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Carlito kicks out and Rob Van Dam, instead of getting angry, this time does the trademark nip-up made famous by Shawn Michaels, he then goes over to the corner and starts stamping his feet while the crowd are loudly booing Rob Van Dam, he continually stamps them until Carlito finally reaches a vertical base and gets on his feet. Rob Van Dam goes for the kick but Carlito catches the kick before saying, ‘That’s cool.’ But Rob Van Dam uses his other leg and hits an inziguri wiping the grin off of Carlito’s face. Rob Van Dam goes on to the top rope once again and hits a split legged moonsault, he seems he would rather showcase his skills in the match to show to the world then beat Carlito. Rob Van Dam finally attempts his five star frog splash which connects,
-
-
-
-
-
-
Carlito just got his foot on the rope as Rob Van Dam is royally pissed off and goes outside of the ring to fetch a chair, he comes back in the ring and looks to swing it at Carlito but the referee pulls it away from him and while Rob Van Dam’s back is turned Carlito hits the backcracker on Rob Van Dam and goes for the cover,
-
-
-
-
-
-

Lillian Garcia: The winner of this match, Carlito!

Carlito surprisingly gets cheers from the crowd as Rob Van Dam comes out of nowhere and hits Carlito with the chair, Ric Flair comes out to help Carlito for some unknown reason and starts getting chops in but he is met with a chair just minutes before he is due to compete. Shawn Michaels then leaps under the barrier but Rob Van Dam is aware of it but Shawn Michaels ducks the chair shot and plants Sweet Chin Music right on to the chair which connects with Rob Van Dam’s face.

Shawn Michaels leaves the ring to massive cheers, Carlito leaves to a mixed reaction.

J.R: What a performance yet again from Carlito, and you have to say now that Shawn Michaels and RVD absolutely hate each other and I think it will bubble on from here.

King: It was a terrific performance from both men but that is the second time Shawn Michaels has attacked Rob Van Dam and I don’t think he will be too happy about that.

J.R: Up next we have Ric Flair facing the Intercontinental champion, Santino Marella, who last week turned his back on the fans.

COMMERCIAL

The camera is backstage with Vince McMahon accompanied by Shane McMahon.

Vince: You know son, after everything Bobby Lashley has done to me, the past 3 months, I will make sure it everything will be fixed at Vengeance when you take a living, breathing, Bobby Lashley and turn him in to pulp and then on the 25th June from Orlando, Florida a sense a dark cloud followed by a silver lining for RAW and for this company, you see after it is all said and done RAW will never be the same and that is a guaran-dam-tee and with the people lining up waiting for a chance to….

There is a knock at the door and Vince McMahon goes outside to talk to the man.

Vince: That’s excellent news, now it is nearly complete, operation Raw End is in its final stages and at Vengeance it will be complete and there will be no holding back as I unleash my Vengeance on RAW and I have one damn question, who’s gonna stop me?

J.R: King do you think that was some kind of message or is Vince McMahon going insane? There is only one way to find out, Vengeance 24th June only on Pay Per View, now it is time for Ric Flair to face Santino.

Match 5- Ric Flair vs. Santino

ENDING: Santino can not get the upper hand in this match as Ric Flair is doing everything in his wily power to stop the inexperienced newcomer gaining the advantage in this match as Ric Flair hits Santino with several knife-edge chops as W000 chants spiral around Seattle’s Safeco Field. Flair Irish whips Santino off of the ropes and hits a perfect back body drop and then drops down his knee brace and hits Santino with the full force of his knee as the referee gives him a stern talking to, Ric Flair then locks in the figure four leg lock as Santino writhes in agony and wants to climb over to the ropes and he reaches out for the ropes and is about to get there when Ric Flair pulls him back in the ring, Santino is in absolute agony and is about to tap when Carlito gets up on the apron and distracts Ric Flair, who breaks the hold, and the referee. Santino takes advantage of the situation with a roll-up as the referee turns round and counts,
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ric Flair kicks out while Carlito gets his hand on the microphone,

Carlito: Wait a minute, Das not cool, that roll up was meant to get you good, nobody kicks out of the roll up.

*Crowd laugh*

Santino goes outside and talks with Carlito, Carlito shakes his head so Santino hits him with a hard dropkick whilst getting massive boos from the crowd. Santino goes back in to the ring but is caught in a grapple with Ric Flair and Flair forces him over to the corner and starts sporadically chopping the chest of Santino leaving him screaming to the delight of the fans. Flair runs up to Santino and goes for the clothesline but Santino reverses and body drops Ric Flair to the outside landing him hard on the arena floor. Carlito, who is still on the outside, attempts to help Ric Flair in the ring but he is having none of it and shoves him away and goes back in to the ring on his own accord, Santino takes advantage yet again of an unfocused Ric Flair and hits him with a tornado DDT by scaling new heights and jumping up and slamming Flair’s head forcefully on the canvas, Santino hooks the leg for the cover,
-
-
-
-
-
Santino can’t believe Ric Flair kicked out and starts reluctantly climbing the turnbuckle to find a way to salvage this match. Ric Flair is just about reaching a vertical base when Santino comes flying off of the top rope with an axe handle but Flair ducks out of the way but Santino lands on his feet, Flair is quick to react and clips Santino’s knee from behind, Flair then slowly leaps Santino, bounces off the rope and hits a stiff clothesline, Flair then waits for Santino to groggily get to his feet and attempts another clothesline but Santino ducks it and hits a neckbreaker and places an arm over Flair for the cover,
-
-
-
-
-
-
Flair just kicks out as Santino is visibly frustrated, he picks Flair up and hits the TKO on Flair and goes for the cover again,
-
-
-
-
-
-
Flair gets his foot on the rope out of instinct, Santino walks towards the referee but Flair catches his leg sending him down to the floor and rolls over Santino and applies the figure four leg lock, Santino is in the middle of the ring wincing and shrieking but his struggle is to no avail and Santino has no choice to tap out.

Lillian Garcia: The winner of this match, via submission, Ric Flair!

Ric Flair then goes up to Santino and holds out his hand looking for a handshake but Santino delivers a low blow and a TKO, Carlito interrupts and hits Santino with a backcracker but before having a moment to think decides not to help his former mentor Flair.

J.R: Carlito had a major factor in that match but that was disgraceful leaving his former friend heaped up in the ring like that!

King: You saw Carlito, he did everything he could he just couldn’t get past the madness of Santino.

J.R: Talking of Santino he WILL be defending his title for the very first time on pay per view at Vengeance, who that is against will be revealed at a later date but it is sure to be a huge test for Santino. Now the match everyone has been waiting for, Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton, in a hardcore match for a shot at John Cena at Vengeance.

*SEXY BOY* hit as Shawn Michaels makes his way down to the ring to riotous cheering from the crowd.

*BURN IN MY LIGHT* hits as Randy Orton comes down smirking with a baseball bat in hand.

Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton (hardcore match) winner gets a shot at the WWE Championship.

ENDING: Neither men have used the weapons yet, which consists of 2 tables on ever side of the ring with 2 chairs on top and a garbage can, more weapons can be found under the ring and on the ramp there are 2 ladders. Randy Orton dropkicks Shawn Michaels to the outside and crashes on to the floor, Randy Orton starts to assemble the ‘furniture’ and then grabs Shawn Michaels by his hair and slams him straight in to the steel pole, Randy Orton throws a few chairs in to the ring and starts to set the table up but Shawn Michaels runs at him with a shoulder block sending the table flying to the floor and Randy Orton slumped against the steel steps, Shawn Michaels then hits Randy Orton with a flying clothesline and rolls Randy Orton back in to the ring. Shawn Michaels lobs the table in to the ring and starts to go for the ladder, he proceeds towards the ring but Randy Orton dives over the ropes and hits a crossbody on the ladder which rebounds in to Michaels but doesn’t hurt himself nearly as much as Orton. Michaels gets back up after a few seconds whilst a winded Orton is still down Shawn Michaels places the ladder in the ring and gets yet another table wanting to further cause mayhem. Shawn Michaels takes Randy Orton towards the announce tables now and looks to be placing Orton on there but Randy Orton reverses with a low blow and a forearm to the back of the head and an RKO on to the floor! Instead of going for the pin Randy Orton fetches the ladder which isn’t in the ring and brings it round to the announce tables while Shawn Michaels is still placed on the table, Randy Orton climbs several rungs and thinks about what he is going to do for a brief moment, but that moment cost him as Shawn Michaels gets off of the table and starts climbing the other side of the ladder as both men are trading blows 12 feet in the air. Punch after punch before Shawn Michaels finally gets the upper hand and looks to be hooking Randy Orton’s arms for a Pedigree, his good friend Triple H’s move, off of the ladder, Randy Orton reverses the move and hits a back drop but Shawn Michaels holds on to Orton’s legs and hits a powerbomb through the Spanish announce table! The crowd are chanting ‘Holy Shit’ and rightfully so as that move took a lot of guts to pull off and this match certainly looks to be over. A tired Shawn Michaels gets back in to the ring and takes Randy Orton with him, he hooks the leg and goes for the cover,
-
-
-
-
-
-
Randy Orton just kicked out to the shock of the crowd, Shawn Michaels goes and sets up two chairs parallel to each other but Randy Orton throws a garbage can at Michaels knocking him down, Randy Orton then hoists The HeartBreak kid up and is looking for the RKO on to the two chairs, he is poised for the RKO but Shawn Michaels lifts Orton up in the air and lands behind Michaels and hits him with a neckbreaker on to the chair, Orton then goes for the cover,
-
-
-
-
-
-
Randy Orton can’t believe Shawn Michaels kicked out and Randy Orton goes for the chair, which now has a massive dent in, Randy Orton has the chair held close to his face and is hit, out of nowhere by Shawn Michaels with Sweet Chin Music, Shawn Michaels doesn’t go for the cover instead he Irish whips Randy Orton to the ropes and hits a back body drop on Orton looking to send him through the table on the outside but Orton lands on the apron but Michaels is alert to the move and hip tosses Orton back inside the ring. Shawn Michaels fetches the ladder from outside folds it back up and places it in the corner of the ring. Shawn Michaels places Randy Orton on the ladder and charges at him but Orton was playing possum and drop toeholds Shawn Michaels in to the ladder and now, both Orton and Shawn Michaels are bleeding profusely. Orton now stacks 2 tables on top of each other and bring Michaels up on to the turnbuckle with him, Randy Orton looks to RKO Shawn Michaels through the stack of tables and as he attempts the move Shawn Michaels pushes him off through the stack of tables, Shawn Michaels scales down from the turnbuckle and gets yet another table from outside and a sledgehammer, he looks at the hammer just as Triple H would. Shawn Michaels takes the garbage can and places it on Randy Orton’s head and gives Randy Orton a little Sweet Chin Music. Shawn Michaels then places Randy Orton on to the table, much like he did with Vince McMahon at Wrestlemania 22. Shawn Michaels climbs the ladder and gives Randy Orton the crotch chop and hits a flying elbow drop through the ladder, but instead of going for the cover he just wants to inflict more pain on Orton and lifts Orton up who can barely stand on his feet and starts tuning up the band. The whole of Safeco Field starts stomping with Michaels but out of nowhere comes ROB VAN DAM and hits Shawn Michaels with a steel chair as soon as Michaels was about to unleash the kick, Rob Van Dam then gets out the sledgehammer and hits Shawn Michaels with it and then gets a table from under the ring, he places Shawn Michaels on it and climbs the ladder, he gives a crotch chop of his own now and hits a five star frog splash through the table, Randy Orton just about gets on his feet now and sees Shawn Michaels on the floor and lifts him up and hits the RKO and falls on Shawn Michaels for the cover,
-
-
-
-
-
-

Lillian Garcia: The winner of this match and facing John Cena at Vengeance, Randy Orton.

The crowd boo intensely as *MY TIME IS NOW* hits as John Cena hits the ring with a microphone.

Cena: There is one thing I don’t stand for in wrestling and that is cheating so…

Rob Van Dam hits John Cena with several sledgehammer shots to the head and Randy Orton hits an RKO on to Cena leaving him cut open, medics then take Cena away and there is video footage after the COMMERCIAL of Cena getting taken away by medics and saying he can no longer compete this week.

J.R: That means Bobby Lashley is now in a handicap match, I mean it was a hard enough feat on his own.

Bobby Lashley vs. The McMahons and Umaga.

MATCH: Bobby Lashley starts the match against Vince McMahon and immediately goes for the running powerslam but Shane McMahon runs in and breaks up the move and does that stupid dance and hits Bobby Lashley with a punch and goes back to his corner. After dominating Vince McMahon for a few minutes Vince finally reaches over to his corner and tags in Umaga, Umaga runs over to the corner and splashes Lashley in to the corner and then does the running knee move, Umaga then hits the Samoan Spike on Bobby Lashley and is about to go for the cover when Vince McMahon instructs him to get out of the way as Shane McMahon climbs the top rope and hits the leap of faith and Umaga then tags in Vince McMahon who collects a chair on which Lillian Garcia was previously sitting on and Shane McMahon grabs a garbage can, Vince hits Bobby Lashley with the chair causing a DQ, Shane then sets up Lashley for the Coast to Coast but out of nowhere Cena comes running down and takes Shane off of the rope and FU’s him through J.R and King’s announce table Cena then FU’s Umaga and Bobby Lashley gets up and hits the Dominator on Vince McMahon, the show ends with Lashley and Cena standing tall.

J.R: Everything was destroyed on a night no-one will ever forget, we will see you next week on Monday Night RAW!