Bound For Glory: Team 3D vs Tommy Dreamer & Abyss

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA

Champion
Reaction score
4932c0f48773825b96fd9c0ed0bd1501_S.jpg

For the first time ever, TNA Wrestling is bringing Bound For Glory to Tokyo's iconic Korakuen Hall and it all goes down this Sunday at 8/7c on Pay-Per-View! One of the most talked about bouts is between Team 3D and the team of Tommy Dreamer and Abyss.

First off, to kick off TNA's trip to Japan, Team 3D becomes the 3rd induction into the TNA Hall of Fame. The most decorated tag team of all time has made a lot of memories in TNA and it will be a must-see moment to watch one of the most legendary tag teams of all time enter into the Hall of Fame. With their history and chemistry, one must think of Team 3D as a shoe-in to win this match.

However, Tommy Dreamer and Abyss would love to crash the party in epic fasion. What better way to do so than by picking up a win over the newly-christened Hall of Famers. Take into account that both men, Dreamer especially, have a long and storied past with Team 3D make this a battle for the ages - and one that you can only see this Sunday on Pay-Per-View!

Celebrate the legacy of Team 3D with us and then watch them in-action at Bound For Glory! What better way to spend your Sunday than hearing one of the most feared sentences in professional wrestling: "Devon... GET THE TABLES!!!"

Oh my brothers, testify!

Check out the full Bound For Glory card and details here!

31eb340b9f7c4b8e7f6a608ac3e961ff._.gif

Continue reading...

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Out of all of the tag team matches we could've had... this will probably be boring to me, two teams with guys nearing the ends of their careers. At least Team 3D vs The Hardys would've been good 'cuz well, they can at least run fast.