Boris Alexiev (Santino Marella) OVW Promo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score

He had a Russian gimmick in OVW, he was a beast for sure!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It's funny to see he originally had a gimmick like this, and that he actually plays both this gimmick and his current one well, except that after seeing him today, you just can't take the video seriously.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
It's funny to see he originally had a gimmick like this, and that he actually plays both this gimmick and his current one well, except that after seeing him today, you just can't take the video seriously.

True. But the thing is, he was bloody serious in OVW, but I see your point. :lol1:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yes, I know. When you think about the transition it's really ironic that the gimmicks are so different. His OVW gimmick was basically Vladimir Kozlov's, a Russian guy who's trained in martial arts and kicks everybody's ass, except Carelli can actually work a match and the mic.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
110bf9c63dbd8437940bd761a41934ee.jpg

:urm:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Serious question. Does Santino Marella really have any sort of accent?

Reports say that he speaks fluent English. He's a Canadian after all.