Booking the Four Horsewomen vs Four Horsewomen

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jarf

Reaction score
And no, I’m not talking about Ronda Rousey, Shayna Baszler and the other 2 I honestly forgot the names of. Recently I came across an interesting post paralleling the four horsewomen that we all know to four ladies in current day NXT. Becky Lynch to Lyra Valkyria. Charlotte to Tiffany Stratton. Sasha Banks to Cora Jade. Bayley to Roxanne Perez.

I can’t stop thinking about this story every since I came across this post. And you can disagree of course. But I like this idea of the new generation taking it to the ones who paved the way before them.

This story starts at Halloween Havoc from last year where Lyra Valkyria beat Becky Lynch for the Women’s Title. Becky passes the torch to Lyra and they hug. And Lyra goes on to have a decent title reign. All of it building up to a Fatal 4-Way Match happening at Stand and Deliver 2024 against Tiffany Stratton, Roxanne Perez and Cora Jade.

Meanwhile, Tiffany Stratton made her main roster debut at the Royal Rumble and made an immediate impact by eliminating Charlotte from the match. And that begins the buildup towards Charlotte vs Stratton at WrestleMania Night 1.

The Four-Way at Stand and Deliver comes and just like the namesake for the show, the ladies stand and deliver. And Cora Jade, the one woman in the match to not yet be the champion, wins the match, rolling Roxanne up from behind after she hits Pop Roxx on Lyra. Cora Jade celebrates her win.

Now one thing that should be mentioned is the absence of Sasha Banks in the company. So lets say for the sake of this story, they manage to resign Sasha around the time of the Rumble.. Meanwhile, Tiffany and Charlotte go on to have a barnburner at WrestleMania, which is won by Tiffany in what commentary calls a huge upset. Tiffany failed to win the NXT Women’s Title but defeated Charlotte. Meanwhile, Lyra Valkyria makes her debut on Raw the night after WrestleMania Night 2. Becky Lynch, who failed to defeat Rhea Ripley for the Women’s World Title at WrestleMania, grows increasingly frustrated with the she’s taking a back seat to the younger talent. But despite this, Lyra proposes they team up to challenge for the WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles. And Becky accepts, despite her frustration.

What is Bayley doing in all this? Why she’s going through a midlife crisis of course. She’s kicked out of Damage CTRL and failed to win the WWE Women’s Title from Iyo Sky at Elimination Chamber, and was left off WrestleMania. She feels like she’s losing her spot. So she goes to NXT to recruit some people and goes after the Prodigy, Roxanne Perez. But Roxi turns her down because she has bigger fish to fry. That being the upcoming Last Woman Standing Match against Cora Jade at NXT Battleground for the Women’s Title. Bayley takes great offense to Roxanne turning down learning from her. From HER!

The match at Battleground is the main event. It’s brutal and Cora and Roxanne settle their bitter feud once and for all as Cora is the Last Woman Standing, and retains her title. But she doesn’t get any time to celebrate as she’s attacked by a returning Sasha Banks! She brutalizes Cora and holds up the NXT Women’s Title! But just as the graphic for the event shows up on screen, and everyone thinks the show is about to go off the air, Sasha attacks Roxanne! Attacking her knee, which is what Cora targeted during the match and what led to Roxi eventually losing the match. Sasha lays waste to champion and challenger in her return to the company.

Some feedback would be greatly appreciated as it took me a bit to figure out how to book this. More will come soon!