Booker T Upset Over Corey Graves Replacing Him

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who do you this is to blame in this situation?

• Booker T

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Corey Graves

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score

On the latest episode of Booker T’s “Heated Conversations” podcast, Booker talked about being replaced by Corey Graves. Booker said that Graves is good at what he does. He said that Graves’ vernacular is a little bit different from his and they would throw jabs at each other on the air.

“If I got Corey Graves into a fist cuff, I would beat him down like he stole something. I would be whipping his ass all day long. I’m a nice guy until you get on my bad side. Corey Graves right now, I wouldn’t necessarily say he’s on my bad side [but] he’s the reason that I’m not on Monday Night Raw right now.”

He continued on

“A lot of people in the company thought that I was gonna jump on him [and] I was gonna do something bad to him [and that] I was gonna drag him and take him out to the woodshed. I was gonna beat that man so bad. I was gonna beat him until this man said ‘please just don’t beat me anymore’ That’s how hot I was getting. That’s how close I was getting until they said ‘hey Book, step back a second. We’re gonna regroup. We’re gonna press the rewind button and send you back to the Kickoff show and cool you down for a second. We don’t want you to do anything to Corey Graves because we know what you could do to him.

He’s sitting there for a reason and Corey Graves knows it. This will probably make all the dirt sheets like Meltzer and those guys. But if I catch Corey Graves on the street, I’m gonna do something to him. I won’t do it at the office or anything. I’m not gonna do it at the airport.”

Attachments

• 25b6673cfcbc7f725764120d689a4898_1200_675.png
    25b6673cfcbc7f725764120d689a4898_1200_675.png
    544.3 KB · Views: 18

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Well booker just bneeded to be less shit on the mic. He was terrible announcer.

Corey not to bad, not as good as say Mauro and the british guy on NXT but one of the better RAW/Smackdown ones.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Booker was the best at announcing. He made it actually fun to listen to what the announcers were saying. And his schtick with hating Jason Jordan, not wanting to join Titus World etc. was great.

Giggityfish80

The Showoff
Reaction score
I remember in NXT Graves used to constantly shit over Becky Lynch saying she was a poser and i was like "Wow that's random and not needed just call the damn match"

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I remember in NXT Graves used to constantly shit over Becky Lynch saying she was a poser and i was like "Wow that's random and not needed just call the damn match"
He's doing the same thing with Sasha Banks now...And
I've heard its because Sasha has "issues" with Alexa Bliss
& Corey & Alexa are good friends.

Personally...it annoys me when a commentator "personally"
(verbally) attacks a performer...much like Booker was doing
with Jason Jordan.

Just call the action & keep your own personal bias out of it.

It's called being a professional.