Booker T doesn't respect Dave Meltzer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Booker T doesn't respect Dave Meltzer's opinion and says most of the boys in the locker room don't value his reports, either. Booker said, "Especially when 90 percent of them aren't accurate, I would say 99.999 percent of them that were written about me weren't accurate." Booker never "sat down" with Dave doesn't know where he gets his sources from.

Is what Booker T saying accurate? Or is it typical WWE bashing on Dave Meltzer? Booker T is a WWE employee and Vince McMahon has no love for Dave. Dave is well known for being biased towards Japanese wrestling, giving their matches five (and six-star) ratings while his reports rip the lid off of the WWE's attendance figures, ratings, and backstage rumors.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bullyballmm

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Is what Booker T saying accurate? Or is it typical WWE bashing on Dave Meltzer?

In situations like these it is always somewhere near the middle. Not everything is black vs. white

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Dave prob is full of shit, but so is WWE. People who are happy at WWE making millions, of course they’re going to say nothing he says is true, even if their is truth to it.