Boobs!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

How to you like your puppies?

• Total voters

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Just curious as to the way the majority things. This question can also be answered by the ladies. Would you prefer to be with someone who has/have smaller but real boobs, or big but fake ones?

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
tits are great but they do not define a women. i would rather have a small set of boobs on a prime women to play with, rather than a bigger set of tits on a bifter.

tits just enhance a women, but they do not make a women attracive. but if it came down to it, i would rather have a big set of knockers to play with in the bedroom

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
big boobs are only attracive if they are not a result of too much flab of the girl

nothing against big lasses, i will happily talk to them about NIN, but that is far as I go

• Haha
Reactions: Ovaldinho

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Well, this is the Brie vs Nikki Bella rivalry we've been waiting for, isn't it? In that case, I'll take the Nikki set over the Brie set any day.