Bob Marley

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Dunno if I like the text so much.

marleycopy.png

Dre

Reaction score
You should of use the Rastafarian colors (Red,Green,Yellow). You still need to work on making a background, it looks like you just use a gradient map for the background. You need to download some brushes and text. And the sig can use a border. Unless it's white, then I understand.

5/10

Dre

Reaction score
BTW, I suggest that you start looking at some tutorials on the forum to help you out with your GFX Skills. I recommend using C4's new tutorial that he has.

Enigma22

Reaction score
the cut was not done too well and i think the background doesnt really go with the desaturated pic. try some blending and it would be a lot better...

Wrestling Station

the bkg is better than your previous work.
Now I think you need to try to occupy your signatures. Dont make them look empty. Think about that.

Dre

Reaction score
I really suggest that you start looking at some tutorials in the Help Section or on YouTube cause it seems that you don't know the fundamentals in Photoshop.