Blocking Emails

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Ok, I've about had it getting emails from forums and other places saying there has been a reply to a thread. So I want to know how to block that email from sending me any more. Could someone tell me how to block emails?

EDIT- Don't tell me to just click on the do not subscribe feature, because I do and that doesn't do a damn thing. I've tried the no emails option too and that doesn't work.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Delete all of your subscriptions. Then never post again.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

By making a thread you are asking for the opinions of all that can post in it.

PeepShow

I have the options turned off of emails and no subscribing on both forums I go to and get emails from both.

It's really lame.

This Guy

Well if he gets them its true cause I checked his profile info in the admin cp and he has subscribed no notifications. So I deleted his e-mail address from his profile. So now he shouldn't get anything.