Blister = Dylan?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

WTF?! When/Where/How... holy shit.

This is The Game, btw.

Although I'm still finding it hard to believe.

Great One

What did I miss. And I don't know if I'm disappointed or not...

Travis40

^Yeah...he just said that he doesn't care if he gets perma banned or not :p...I reall don't care and I doubt anyone else cares or not.

Travis40

^He was banned for a week and he came back...like yesterday or today...BTW I like your new sig and avatar...rep added for those

This Guy

Yeah Great One this is old news you really need to crawl out from under that rock you live under. He mentioned that in his I'm leaving thread...even if he hadn't mentioned it we would have all figured it out because just like Blister of ole he was back in no time.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
it isnt blister......Dylan just heard the name a few times and decided to pretend it was him....Hell dylans like a 14 yr old kid...so you really think blister was like 12 when he was on here..i dont think so...and one day when he was trying to tell me he was blister,i asked him to tell a few things that happened around here back in the day....well he PMed Rell asking for old members names and thats exactly what he PMed me back....Dylan is just lookin for attention

Rell

Reaction score
He left, came back, left, came back, asked to be banned...came back

Sound pretty Blister Frosty'ish to me

I'm IcoDiablo by the way :shifty:

Just Kidding :D

Rell

Reaction score
Of coarse, I'm Hell Rell....Ka-durrhhh!!!!!

Great One

it isnt blister......Dylan just heard the name a few times and decided to pretend it was him....Hell dylans like a 14 yr old kid...so you really think blister was like 12 when he was on here..i dont think so...and one day when he was trying to tell me he was blister,i asked him to tell a few things that happened around here back in the day....well he PMed Rell asking for old members names and thats exactly what he PMed me back....Dylan is just lookin for attention
Yeah, I know that's exactly what I thought. I recall Blister saying he's 17 or so also, dunno, I miss Blister 2 years ago though. =(