Blending Pictures

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DevilAdvocate86

Reaction score
Ok I came across Ankle Breakers Signature and it looks awesome.

hhhga9.png

Credit to him. Or who ever made it. Now I know how to make the PsD come out of the picture cos I have done it before.

Example

PTP1.png

So I have know problems there. What My problem is I dunno how to add pictures to the banner part and get them to blend with each other like in Ankle Breakers Sig. I can easily get a picture of Alex Shelly and copy paste it onto it but when I get another picture which could be a different sceneray then I don't know how to make them both blend to look like its all the one place.

Can anyone help me please I have PS CS3

ReP Awarded

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Layermask the top one and then go over the bit you do not want.

C4

You want the colors to blend in equally?

Well, go to Image > Adjustments > Match Color and match the color to the particular file, select it and adjust the settings to whatever looks best, click OK and the colors are going to blend in perfectly.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to have the pic's rendering out the main image like those two up there. And ofcourse the thing Advocate is asking. Will rep to any good tips.

C4

Nevermind, you guys are totally new to the interface of Photoshop... :disgust: