Blaze watches ROH matches

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Alright, so :lol I am taking suggestions of ROH Matches to watch. @StormTrooper 85 gave me one already. Lance Storm vs Bryan Danielson, so I’m about to watch it, then will give my opinion on it. So give me other matches to watch, and if it’s on Honor Club, I’ll watch it and do the same.

@Chris @Silent Bite @The Mad Looch @Hoss @The Fourth Wall @Sasha @Mitch Buchannon @Booty By Jake @Sky @Hayterade

Matches watched

Last edited:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
If you haven't seen them, I would recommend the Bryan Danielson and Nigel McGuiness matches that followed their feud, Joe vs. Jay Lethal 2005, Eddie Edwards vs Roderick Strong 2011, The Briscoes vs. Steen and El Generico, Takeshi Morishima vs. Bryan Danielson 2007, Raven vs. CM Punk 2003, and Chris Hero vs AJ Styles 2014. Those are a few that I can think of.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
If you haven't seen them, I would recommend the Bryan Danielson and Nigel McGuiness matches that followed their feud, Joe vs. Jay Lethal 2005, Eddie Edwards vs Roderick Strong 2011, The Briscoes vs. Steen and El Generico, Takeshi Morishima vs. Bryan Danielson 2007, Raven vs. CM Punk 2003, and Chris Hero vs AJ Styles 2014. Those are a few that I can think of.
Where would this start at? And where would it end? wanna make a list to put in the OP. Thanks for suggestions.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
The feud began on April 29th, 2006 at Weekend of Champions Night 2 followed by Generation Now July 29th, 2006 and ends at ROH Unified August 12th, 2006.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The feud began on April 29th, 2006 at Weekend of Champions Night 2 followed by Generation Now July 29th, 2006 and ends at ROH Unified August 12th, 2006.
Thank you. :)

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Lance Storm vs Bryan Danielson(c) for the ROH World Championship- April 1st 2006

Really good match, great match even. Love a good technical match and that delivered. I loved the story of Lance trying to become a World Champion, he came so close so many times during the match, but I’m the end Bryan picks up the W. Not really shocked I enjoyed it, both are pretty great in ring talents, so I knew I was in for a treat.​

Weapon X

End of Heartache
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alexshelly
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
americanwolves
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Jimmy Jacobs (w/ Lacey) vs. Colt Cabana - WINDY CITY DEATH MATCH
qfawQPz.png

"The Fifth Year Festival: Chicago", 24.02.2007​

One of my personal favorites. While ROH is known for it's pure wrestling, when it did hardcore, it did it real good. After BJ Whitmer's departure from Lacey's Angels, Jimmy Jacobs' would try too garner Lacey's attention for himself, but she was clearly not interested in managing just one wrestler. Colt Cabana was spotted to fill Whitmer's shoes, but too Jacobs? He was filling up more then SHOES, BOOM! The team fun pair wouldn't last long, and a Chicago Street Fight is how the two settled their feud. Suprised these two didn't work together more often, they were great!

Cabana's a great hardcore wrestler, I do prefer his feud with Homicide, as that was more personal (the bleach spots are just insane, even if it's just water). Hope you enjoy this one Blaze! Here's a link for when you get the chance to check it out.

BiliBili's a fine site for finding obscure matches, especially ROH, CZW, PWG, DGUSA content by the way.

Last edited:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Here are some more and feature my favorite tag team and one of my favorite wrestlers of all time.
The Briscoes vs. CM Punk & Colt Cabana (Death Before Dishonor II)
The Briscoes vs. Mike Bennett & Matt Taven (ROH Final Battle 2021 - End Of The Line)
The Briscoes Vs Matt Sydal & Davey Richards (ROH Anarchy In The UK 2006)
The Briscoes vs. Kevin Steen & El Generico (Death Before Dishonor V)
The Briscoes vs. The Motor City Machine Guns (ROH Good Times, Great Memories)
Would add the three matches they had with FTR, but I assume you have watched them
Jay Briscoe vs. Mark Briscoe (ROH The Fifth Year Festival)
Jay Briscoe vs. Adam Cole (ROH Supercard of Honor VIII)
Jay Briscoe Vs. Samoa Joe (ROH Supercard Of Honor IX)
Jay Briscoe Vs. Adam Page (ROH Death Before Dishonor XIV)
Jay Briscoe Vs. Jay Lethal (ROH Best In The World 2015)

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Is Joe vs Kobashi on HonorClub? If not I think they uploaded it to YouTube so get to it