Blaze Movie Review Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
To go along with my Dragon Ball one I’m doing, I’ll be reviewing movies as well. Movies can be suggested, as long as it’s 1. On a streaming service I have access to(Netflix, Disney, HBO Max, Prime, and Peakcock) or 2. You will provide me with a link to watch it else where. I’ll also pick out movies I want to see to review. If one is suggested I’ve seen before, I’ll still probably watch and review it.

Note: Just because a movie is suggested, doesn’t mean I’ll watch it. But if it seems like something I could maybe enjoy I surely will think about it.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
DC League of Super-Pets

So the first movie I watched was we DC League of Super-Pets. I enjoyed it, some pretty funny moments. I’ll list some of my favorite moments in a spoiler tag below. Had some emotional moments in the movie, so it can be a little bit of a tear jerker at times, but overall I enjoyed it and if a part two comes out I’m definitely watching it. If I had to rate it out of 10, I probably give it a 6.5 or a 7. Gun to head and have to pick…I say 7. Highly suggest it.

First I laughed at how Krypto woke up Superman, by yanking him into the air and dropping him. Then Supes had him tied up outside a pet store and he was talking to another dog, trying to act normal and called himself Bark Kent :lol. Man even dropped the word Jabroni at one point in the movie when talking about Aquaman. Then the people who became the other super pets actually got their powers, and it was a pretty funny scene with them all finding out what they can do. This is also where the villain of the movie comes in. A Guinea pig. She was mad because she was taking from Lex Luthor, not really realizing she was saved from here since he was using her as well….a Guinea pig for experiments. Probably my favorite moment was when Krypto was mad at Supes for going on a date with Lois Lane and was singing Bad Blood :lmao it was quite hilarious.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Can I get some movie suggestions

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Trash Humpers

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Real suggestion: Mister America.

Tim Heidecker plays a clueless moron tryin' to run for office. It's a lot of fun and I think you'd like it.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Reactions: Kiffy Lube

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I still need to watch those movies above. I started Boondock Saints not long after it was suggested, but I got distracted and didn't get to finish it. I wasn't to far into it so I'll start it over sometime in the next week, and will also do the one KIF said.

I'd love some comedy suggestions, or Sci Fi ones(surely anything to deal with time travel, or changing timelines, I love those types of movies) , maybe animated ones. Those are ones I'd likely get to first. I'll take movies of stuff I really don't care for, but it would probably be put in a little further back. Anyway, here is one for a movie I watched the other day

So I watched Frequency the other day, only like the third time I ever watched it, but it had been a few years now since I had. It's a really good Sci Fi movie, so if you're into Sci Fi, you'll probably like it. The movie's plot is pretty interesting. I don't want ot give to much detail because I don't know who's seen it and who hasn't lol. But it's a time travel movie, with a bit of a twist. No one actually travels through time, but John Sullivan talks to his dad Frank 30 years in the past over a Ham Radio, he's able to save his life, which ends up making his mom die because a killer was at the hospital the night Frank died in the OG Timelime, but she was gone so she couldn't save him(they didn't know he was a killer) but since he was okay, and didn't die, killer stays alive. So now they got to find away to fix that, thankfully they did. Pretty intense movie with some of the scenes and shit that happened along the way. I highly recommend it to anyone into those type of movies. I think you'd like it.

Reactions: Marty McFourth