Blaze Championship Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Last night, Brandon Lane hit the lottery, winning 75 Million Dollars, and the first thing he did was start his own wrestling company. He will be going under the name Brandon Blaze, and has started Blaze Championship Wrestling. No date for the start of the company has been announced yet, as well as no wrestlers have been announced yet either, but we're sure that something is on the way soon. We'll keep you updated as more of this story develops.

(fair warning, some of this BTB probably won't be to realistic, since I'm like a nobody, it would be hard for me to actually get a good tv and wreslters irl, even with that type of money, sooo, just act like none of that matters since I made the company medium size so I can have some fun with this. :hayden3 )

Also, if someone wants to help me make some title belts, and maybe a better logo than I made myself, that be cool. But it's not to important.​

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The first signings have been announced

Jamie Hayter
AJ Gray
Calvin Tankman
Chris Bey
Drew Parker

We understand some of these are written deals, where some are only working on a handshake at the moment, and could earn a written deal later. Some more bigger names are also rumored to be in talks with BCW, and could sign as early as the next few days.​

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Even bigger round of signings, road agents and refs included

On the wrestling front

Ace Austin
Effy
Low Ki
Jay Lethal
Minoru Suzuki
Johnny Gargano
Nixon Newell
Moose
TonI Storm
Deonna Purrazzo
Taya Valkyrie
Tessa Blanchard
Matt Cardona
Mia Yim

As far as Road Agents go

Scott D'Amore
Al Snow
BJ James
Jimmy Jacobs

Refs that have been signed

Robert King
Todd Sinclair
Brian Hebner
Mike Chioda
Jimmy Korderas

We also hear that one of the two announcers calling all the action will be Mauro Ranallo. No idea who will be calling the action with him yet.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Another batch of Wrestlers signed, plus TV deal reached, and show to start ASAP.

The following have been signed as of today.

Claudio Castagnoli
Buddy Matthews
El Phantasmo
Jay and Mark Briscoe
Lio Rush
Adam Scherr
John Hennigan
Nick Gage
Windham Rotunda

The show will take place on Tuesday Nights, and will be called Tuesday Night Mayham. In the US it will air on FX. In Canada it will be on TLN, TVC Deportes in Mexico. Also will be airing on Eurosports in the UK. J Sports 3, in Japan, and then YouTube for Australia and New Zealand. All these deals are said to be 1 year. PPV's have yet to be announced but we're hearing they will come at a later date, with possibly 6 a year, so one every other month.​

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
BCW Tuesday Night Mayham

AJ Gray cs Ace Austin

The match really was not that good, but the crowd seemed to somewhat enjoy it. It probably went longer than it needed to, lasting 13:21, with Ace Austin picking up the win.

Rating: 45

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!

The owner, Brandon Blaze announces that a tournament will decide the first BCW Champion, and BCW Women's Champion, where the women's bracket will be announced next week, the mens is announced now as we see it on the screen.

YwENcX1.png

Rating: 63

Chris Bey vs Buddy Matthews- Tournament Match.

Decent reaction from the crowd, but the wrestling was a little bit off between the two. Nice few spots, and everything. In the end Buddy Matthews would win after 14:36 into the match.

Rating: 49

Moose vs Matt Cardona- Tournament Match

Another one where they seemed off a bit, but also had the crowd into it, Moose was able to pick the win up here, at 15:27

Rating: 48

Nick Gage Promo.

We get a promo from Nick Gage, talking about how he's going to beat the living hell out of Lio Rush the next week, and then whoever he has to face the rest of the way on his way to winning the title.

Rating: 50

Deonna Purrazzo and Mia Yim vs Nixon Newell and Evie

As with the rest of the matches, the reaction was good, but the match seemed off, and a little sub par. But after 15:10 we would see Nixon Newell pick up the win for her team by pinning Deonna.
Rating: 49

Low Ki vs John Hennigan- Tournament Match

Pretty decent match between the two, and Low Ki almost picked up the win, but Hennigan would end up getting the win after 17:03

Rating: 52

MAIN EVENT HYPE!

We got a video to hype the main event of Adam Scherr and Claudio Castagnoli

Rating: 43

Adam Scherr vs Claudio Castagnoli- Tournament Match

The main event was the match of the night, both men really hitting each other hard and getting the crowd into all of the action. After 9:44 however, Claudio would end up getting the win

Rating: 70

OH NO!

After the match, Scherr is angry, and beats down Claudio to end the show

Rating: 65

Overall: 64​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Oh thank god Claudio won

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Guess I got to change a few things :lol because my crowd likes shorter matches, and I like to sometime have 20 min ones. So, gonna fix that before the next show lmao....it kind of fucked this one over.

BCW Tuesday Night Mayhem #2
Tuesday, May Week 4

BRANDON BLAZE SPEAKS!

Brandon makes two announcements, first he let's us know the Women's Bracket, which is a bit smaller than the mens one. He also announces that AEW has agreed to loan them talents sometime as well.

RgJ6Eut.png

(I have 15 women, so...one short of being able to do 16. So, had to do 8 Women sadly)

Rating: 64

Mia Vim vs Athena- Women's Tournament

Had a decent reaction, but the wrestling was truly a let down. No idea what happened here. Just all around not great. But, Athena picked up the win.

Rating: 38

The Briscoes vs The Good Brothers

Well this was truly a great match that the crowd loved. Both teams really giving it their all, and showing why they deserve to be considered for future Tag Titles when the time comes, in the end we would see The Briscoes win when Jay would pin Gallows.

Rating: 53

Lio Rush vs Nick Gage- Men's Tournament

Nick Gage really let Lio have it here, beating him pretty badly. Had a nice reaction from the crowd, but the wrestling was sub par at best. Nick Gage ended up winning.

Rating: 43

BACKSTAGE BRAWL!

We cut backstage where Jon Moxley and Minoru Suzuki are beating the ever loving hell out of each other to the point they got to be pulled apart.

Rating: 70

Taya Valkyrie vs Ruby Soho- Women's Tournament

Got an alright reaction, sub par wrestling. Good stuff from the ladies in all honesty. In the end, Ruby Soho would pick up the win.

Rating: 47

MATCH MADE!

We find out that next, we'll see Moxley and Suzuki go at it

Rating: 53

Jon Moxley vs Minoru Suzuki

The match was really a fun one, good match, crowd was into it, even if some felt it went just a little bit to long, a little over 20 minutes. But in the end, Moxley would pick up the win.

Rating: 60

CHANGES!

We find out that ELP did not show up tonight, so he's being replaced in the tournament, and it will be Rey Renix taking on Johnny Gargano next, in the main event.

Rating: 50

Johnny Gargano vs Rey Fenix- Men's Tournament

Crowd doesn't seem to enjoy long matches, so they wasn't sure what to think here. The match was pretty fun however and both men really fought hard. In the end, we would see Fenix win the match.

Rating: 40

Overall: 47​

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
This has got a feel of GCW blended with AAW - curious to see how stories progress.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
This has got a feel of GCW blended with AAW - curious to see how stories progress.
I’ll try to keep this one updated also for sure, because I do have some ideas of things I want to do.