Black Widow Handing *gulp*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
If you have severe arachnophobia then don't watch this.

The point of the video is that he wants to prove that these spiders are non-aggressive. They only bite when they feel threatened or are being put in pain. Bites often happen when people accidentally grab on to one and put pressure on them. The bite they give humans is a warning bite as well which means they don't even fully release their venom, only some of it. He also states that no one in the last 10 years has died from a widow bite.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
If you have severe arachnophobia then don't watch this.

The point of the video is that he wants to prove that these spiders are non-aggressive. They only bite when they feel threatened or are being put in pain. Bites often happen when people accidentally grab on to one and put pressure on them. The bite they give humans is a warning bite as well which means they don't even fully release their venom, only some of it. He also states that no one in the last 10 years has died from a widow bite.

:rollins4: U will NEVER CATCH ME DOING THIS..... EVER!

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
If I see a Spider like that, Im outta there faster than the Energized Bunny trying to flee. Lol

Jeremiah

The Artiste
Reaction score
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I just watched that last nite and A show where He finds the world's largest Slug. Gross 2 1/2 foot slug?! *Both Didnt interest me in the slightest* I agree with the comment above me