Black Ops 4: Zombies... What the heck!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Gotta give them at least a little props for doing something different for a change instead of retreading the same game over and over and over.

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Gotta give them at least a little props for doing something different for a change instead of retreading the same game over and over and over.
If this was a stand alone game for $30, I would probably buy it. I did enjoy the zombie games but this one looks like the best one they have ever done.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Gotta be better than WWII Zombies.

It looks like it has potential to be really good.. I'm a big Zombies player so I'm really hyped for this.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
A7X doing another song for Zombies? Nice, and as far as the Zombies thing goes it has gotten way outta hand and is dumb now. Though the whole Nazi zombie thing was dumb in the first place unless you were talking about an Exploitation film, in which case it would be cool.

Reactions: The Sheik

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
A7X doing another song for Zombies? Nice, and as far as the Zombies thing goes it has gotten way outta hand and is dumb now. Though the whole Nazi zombie thing was dumb in the first place unless you were talking about an Exploitation film, in which case it would be cool.

It's gotten dumb because Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games has no idea what they're doing with Zombies, as seen in WWII and Infinite Warfare.. Treyarch never fails, Black Ops 3 and before that was great.

Although I liked Infinite Warfare Zombies, but i understand most peoples issue with it.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
It's gotten dumb because Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games has no idea what they're doing with Zombies, as seen in WWII and Infinite Warfare.. Treyarch never fails, Black Ops 3 and before that was great.

Although I liked Infinite Warfare Zombies, but i understand most peoples issue with it.
Eh, I just hate CoD, but I did the concept of the Zombies. My problem was that the whole Nazi Zombie thing could have been a good story, but it started to get way out there involving Aliens and what not and began feeling a really bad Nazipliotation film, which is a real thing, and I just lost interest in it.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Doesn't every game released these days have some kind of zombie
mode in it?

Fuck...one of the Yakuza games had zombies in it.

Personally I believe zombies are boring & show a lack of creativity.

"Oh No! Dead humans are trying to eat us!"

Boring!

Come up with something new & interesting...

Like say...Giant Flesh Eating Ants?

[HASHTAG]#ProjectGodFlesh[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley