Black Machismo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

BlackMachismo.jpg

Rate/Hate/Masturbate

Reaction score
:jerk: I like it. It would probably look better if you had the middle PSD not negative, or whatever it's called. Maybe have kept that one normal and it would look even better!

Final Rating: 7.5/10

Enigma22

Reaction score
u did the colors very good and i like ur b/g except maybe u could make it slightly more clear but not a lot. 8.4/10

the dark knight

i think you might wanna PM ws to merge this with the orton one :shifty: you cant have more than 2 threads in 1 week :p

back on topic:
WTF is this all about?
the size is totally wrong and the blending for the main PSD..:nonono:. bottom line, colors dont match each other. change em..

chavoheat

Reaction score
There should be at least one regular picture of Machismo in there somewhere.

PeepShow

i think you might wanna PM ws to merge this with the orton one :shifty: you cant have more than 2 threads in 1 week :p

back on topic:
WTF is this all about?
the size is totally wrong and the blending for the main PSD..:nonono:. bottom line, colors dont match each other. change em..

We cant have more than one showcase a week? I thought that was just for requesting......how gay :nonono:

the dark knight

We cant have more than one showcase a week? I thought that was just for requesting......how gay :nonono:

not more than 2. and its right if you think about it.

we got like 8 active GFXers. if each one made 3 threads in 1 week...thats 24 threads. now thats gay..

PeepShow

Not really. I thought you people like to make GFX. I guess not. Besides, the reality of that happening is like WWE putting on a good show, its just not gunna happen right now :p

C4

Why does TDK talk to himself? weird really.
Anyways the Background is Awesome 10/10 for that but the main PSD should not be changed in such a way atleast it should be clear to see so yeah overall I would give you 8/10.
7 are for the Background!

JHar888

Reaction score
OK, we all talk to ourselves. And Peep, nice sig, I like. But when I clicked on this thread, I was hoping for something that was with more detail. And Amen Peep, that's terrible that we can only have two threads per week! Who made that rule anyway? Pshh...rediculous...Anyways, the sig is cool, but needs to have a better B/G IMO. 7.2/10.