Black Friday shoppers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
There's nothing more scary than shopping on Black Friday. People act crazy, Its Unbelievable.
Question:
Have you ever gone black friday shopping? Will you ever go again?

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Nope. Never. Ever.

I will stick to Cyber Monday.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I've been out on the night of the hunt afew times. Never encountered the mass hordes because my family would go out late in the day. Last year was pretty bad though, almost got hit by a car in the parking lot and my anxiety was going strong being surrounded by so many damn people at once. After that experience I'm done with all that and content to just shopping online.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I've been out on the night of the hunt afew times. Never encountered the mass hordes because my family would go out late in the day. Last year was pretty bad though, almost got hit by a car in the parking lot and my anxiety was going strong being surrounded by so many damn people at once. After that experience I'm done with all that and content to just shopping online.
I personally was bout to have an anxiety attack by the time I got back out to the car Thursday night. The walmart parking lot was sooo packed. We only do our shoppings on Mondays

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I personally was bout to have an anxiety attack by the time I got back out to the car Thursday night. The walmart parking lot was sooo packed. We only do our shoppings on Mondays

Yeah the parking lot is when I get nervous and inside the store is when the awkwardness and sweating begins.